ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
shesaquitter.wordpress.com
So what's the word on the Hastur?

Did I mention there authentic and $45?
Who's in? .

Howdy,

I own older versions of the Reo Grand and have just been lurking and learning. Will this fit that build?

What about the Phidias? Might have missed it being mentioned here but I'm ready for juicy vapes with a rba on that too and there's no well. Yes, I'd be interested in a Hastur. [emoji4]

plumeguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
These Here United States
Marquis $160 (unlimited)
1.NatGasMan
2.Travisbass
3.Travisbass
4. slappy3139
5. Plumeguy

Velocity $130 (unlimited)
1. IonMan
2. NatGasMan
3. inspects
4. d4gger
5. Nautilusfan
6. rudedog
7. 67Tele
8. Plumeguy
To be filled AFTER CAM-M ships
DO not ask me to hold your Cam-M for other attys to go with it. The cam-m with all of its extras and packing materials will take up a box. The velocity and Marquis (authentics) take up a lot of room.[/QUOTE]

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal

RSZ1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Canada
So what's the word on the Hastur? Do we want it?

Did I mention there authentic and $45?
Who's in?
I have an invoice for 100 of them but I'm waiting to hear from you.

There is talk of the ridiculous logo being removed for the next run, and better screws used for the posts. If the order is for 100 of them, maybe you can make those requests. The leaking issues if they creep up can be solved with better o-rings.

Other than that, do you see any other issues with it?

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
There is talk of the ridiculous logo being removed for the next run, and better screws used for the posts. If the order is for 100 of them, maybe you can make those requests. The leaking issues if they creep up can be solved with better o-rings.

Looks like a very nice $45 bottom fed top to side air RSA. (Rebuildable Squonking Atty). Is it a $107 stumpy replacement? Not even close. Is it nicer than the second gen Hellboy as well as being authentic? Yes!

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013

I dont have an issue with the logo and this one was drop shipped to me from one of my ECF fam so I won't be coiling it nor vaping it.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
As soon as my nectar comes in I will send you PP for it and a derringer. If the manta is what everyone says it is with single coils I will probably order at least one more if they are available. Are you expecting the nectars today/tomorrow 7/3?
I was... The Russia. Postal service is highly unpredictable... Tracking says the Nectars are still in Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread