Somerset, UK
2qxyhp1.gif

Reactions: ginaguo411

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Just would like to learn more about vaping as I am now an employee of a vape store. Don't want to post anything like spam here so I am still trying to learn the forum policy.

Any questions you may have about vaping would be welcome and more then likely answered by many. It is difficult to just start telling you about vaping without a question at hand because there is just so much . I would suggest reading all the stickys in the new members area and then the different blogs on battery safety and ohms law. Asking questions here will raise you 5 post quote very quickly and you will be able to move on to other areas. Congrats on your new job and of course on vaping. Do you have any specific questions about your set up or vaping in general? I know you will find friendly people more then willing to help you. ECF is home to so many wonderful people. The day I joined I immediately felt I was home.:wub: Come on in... and chat with us.

Reactions: MoDmAnDaN

MoDmAnDaN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Spanaway, Wa.
Just would like to learn more about vaping as I am now an employee of a vape store. Don't want to post anything like spam here so I am still trying to learn the forum policy.

A vape shop?? Great!!! sounds like between here and at work, you'll learn SO much that you'll be an expert in no time flat.

Just always be aware that battery safety and ohms law are THE most important things to learn above all else. We hate to see beginners (or newly transitioned) get hurt because battery safety was not explained by the shop employees. It can also give vaping a bad name and could force regulations.

Once you learn that...it's play time!!!

Reactions: Jode

chris55star

Moved On
Jul 3, 2015
Ventura, CA
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread