15 million prize family chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
That was at the end of the day, and he'd been dealing with me and my childhood girlfriend all day on the boat, and... he's a bit reserved always... thus keeping me in line, is a job! haha He's a sweety and a good fun-loving kinda guy, often these days, shooting right back at me with my own sayings when they fit! lol He's done his share of deep water fishing having grown up on the Pac. Ocean and such - boats don't faze him none!
Ah, so it was you that "phazed" him....i had an inclination of such, but ya can't just come out and say it out loud :lol:

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
This pay period, I spent less than $10 -- 2 driptips. And I actually looked for something else to buy, but... I'm a serious tightwad, so without a really pressing *need* for anything... I haven't bought anything else. Sure, I'd love a 3rd Achilles and a 2nd Coolfire4, but need? Nah.

Besides, I've got my eye on a white MVP 3 Pro... or possibly even one of those evic-vt things that USMC is all excited about. I need a white mod, dagnabbit.

Andria
Evic vt with one of your kayfun lites....excellent tootle puff setup :p

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
You're a redhead like your fuzzbutt dog is! haha Very nice picture - I'd steal both kids if they needed a gramma!
Thanks...yes, Max and I match...we both have red hair and blue eyes.no, I didn't plan it that way!

I didnt order the "professional" grad photos, I liked this one the best. The 3 of us vaped our way through Berkeley and spent a whole day in San Francisco together. Nicole is a total sweetheart, and I finally got to meet her parents. I told her mom I was stealing Nicole, and her mom offered to pay me to take her...lol!!!

My son would love a grandma! I'll let him kow you're offering. He never really knew my mother (long story), but was very close to Jim's mother before she passed away. His fathers mother has kind of held him at arms length since he announced he was transitioning from female to male. I don't understand that...I look at it as this, I was fortunate to raise a very awesome young woman, and now I get to see the exceptional young man he's becoming. I think that makes me the luckiest mother alive!

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
Well, it's almost 1am and I've been up since 5am - whew! This a.m. was breakfast with the guys for David...
So I'm off to bed and shopping tomorrow for our big July 4th celebration here in the park - bbq/potluck lunch with residents and most likely a nap following that! See ya'll later.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
This pay period, I spent less than $10 -- 2 driptips. And I actually looked for something else to buy, but... I'm a serious tightwad, so without a really pressing *need* for anything... I haven't bought anything else. Sure, I'd love a 3rd Achilles and a 2nd Coolfire4, but need? Nah.

Besides, I've got my eye on a white MVP 3 Pro... or possibly even one of those evic-vt things that USMC is all excited about. I need a white mod, dagnabbit.

Andria
Lol....I'm adding up a few goodies from Fastetch. A few tanks, and stuff to make coils. I have enough other stuff! ( for now)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Evic vt with one of your kayfun lites....excellent tootle puff setup :p

Actually, with one of my Achilles -- the tight draw in this thing seems ideally suited for temp control -- I had to really fiddle with it to figure out the right wattage, which I seem to have settled on somewhere between 8 and 9 watts, rather than the 10 or 10.5 I like with Kayfuns. And I've got a white knucklehead driptip on the way... ;)

I cracked up the guy that owns the nearest vape shop -- when I bought my gun-metal Vamo v2 to match my gun-metal driptip. He said most folks buy driptips to match their mods, not mods to match their driptips. :D

Andria

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
Thanks...yes, Max and I match...we both have red hair and blue eyes.no, I didn't plan it that way!

I didnt order the "professional" grad photos, I liked this one the best. The 3 of us vaped our way through Berkeley and spent a whole day in San Francisco together. Nicole is a total sweetheart, and I finally got to meet her parents. I told her mom I was stealing Nicole, and her mom offered to pay me to take her...lol!!!

My son would love a grandma! I'll let him kow you're offering. He never really knew my mother (long story), but was very close to Jim's mother before she passed away. His fathers mother has kind of held him at arms length since he announced he was transitioning from female to male. I don't understand that...I look at it as this, I was fortunate to raise a very awesome young woman, and now I get to see the exceptional young man he's becoming. I think that makes me the luckiest mother alive!

My best friend in San Diego (for years now) has a brother (now) that she had grown up enjoying as a sister - it's certainly a transition for family members, but heck, you only have one life here on earth, and we all have choices to make - live and let live is my motto. Glad you can accept his choices! Darlene is the only family accepting her 'brother's' life as he's living it, which is sad I think. Such talent and knowledge and experiences are lost by cutting out of our lives what we just don't wish to tolerate. To each their own. I'd have loved having daughters to share with, but was blessed with two boys needing a home - both are continual blessings beyond any hopes I used to have.

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
Night night Nancy, or should we start calling you Nana? :p
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

haha - I used to call my grandmother Baga - til she passed away... I'm still trying to get into this new realm of being a great grandmother and not sure about names yet - whatever works for you, me thinks.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
OMG, It's been way to long since I was awake as much during the night as I was tonight. Little man wasn't sure about differant bed and I'm sure that neither myself nor the wife smelled or felt like momma or daddy.
Little man is asleep.
Big sister is asleep.
Nannie is asleep.
Papaw is wide eyed awake.
I might just drag my booty to McD's and then get my grocery shopping done. Avoid all the "normal" folks that rush around at the last minute for their holiday shopping.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
My son is transgender... No babies...lol...and he doesn't really like kids anyways.
My son is gay and though he loves his nephew, he doesn't want kids of his own. So I guess it will be up to my daughter that even though she has a son, doesn't need any more children.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
My son is gay and though he loves his nephew, he doesn't want kids of his own. So I guess it will be up to my daughter that even though she has a son, doesn't need any more children.
That's why I'm trying to steal his old roommate...she sorta likes kids. That gives me a slightly better chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread