Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Maz
Thanks for summing that up in your very smart way. I appreciate your intellect always :)
Thanks Chanel, this is a confusing issue and i have already made slight edits to the post since my own views are continuing to evolve. Here is a great blog post from the founder of ECF that i think is written a lot more clearly than i could :

Confused about diacetyl? You should be | Vaping.com

I really encourage every one concerned to read it.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Nice bro..I feel I can't take any chances though..To each his own and all that jazz ya know?!? :thumbs:
i absolutely understand your position ! When i say i am personally not too concerned about occasional use, it's only from my perspective considering my own vaping style ( no more than 4 ml a day, no deep lung inhale, shorter puffs, no sub-ohming and rare use of dessert style flavors etc ... )

6- As in everything the dose is everything. Your level of exposure depends on many factors including how high the level is in the liquid, how many mls you vape and how deep you inhale into the lungs and for what duration of time.

That's why i believe accurate disclosure is essential so that everyone could make an informed decision based on their own threshold for risk,

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Thanks Chanel, this is a confusing issue and i have already made slight edits to the post since my own views are continuing to evolve. Here is a great blog post from the founder of ECF that i think is written a lot more clearly than i could :

Thanks Maz, the Better Half & I enjoyed reading it.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Thanks Maz, the Better Half & I enjoyed reading it.
DJ, here's an analysis of current literature by a toxicology consultant that i posted in a different thread :

DA_PD_monograph.pdf - Google Drive

Apologies to all who feel this topic is unrelated to this thread, but a lot of of long time posters here who might not check other threads have expressed concern.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
DJ, here's an analysis of current literature by a toxicology consultant that i posted in a different thread :

DA_PD_monograph.pdf - Google Drive

Apologies to all who feel this topic is unrelated to this thread, but a lot of of long time posters here who might not check other threads have expressed concern.
You're good my brotha..Appreciate it. :thumbs:

Reactions: DJLEC

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

One of the most well written blogs on the subject I've ever read. Mr. Kershaw,..is that @SmokeyJoe ?!?

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
That was a great one by SmokeyJoe. Here is a link to an older show by Russ that has been posted before. Useful as a way to get up to speed quickly on the topic.
Suicide Bunny e-Liquids Test Positive

I'm still pretty bummed that we aren't going to see test results out of TPR right away. I probably would have hit the sale button if it wasn't for the mention of secondary tests. Right now I'm tasting the final orders left over from my speed dating of the e-juice market. From here on out I'm going to keep it on the straight and narrow. That I still have lungs at all after living in a cloud of smoke for 40 years is no small miracle. I think the only real difference between the vape style of Mazinny and I is that I hit a lot of desserts.

MFNDonut Chocolate Glazed smells great in the bottle. Cream cheese and donut. Put it in an atomizer though and it's just too damn chalky. I also just tried Dirty Dutchman by ITC. It reminded me of what I was expecting from HHV but didn't get. That sweetness HHV uses is there but a little more in the background allowing the tobacco to come forward which was nice. I'm pretty sure someone at ITC has tried HHV.

I've been eyeballing the clean testing vapes from Vaping Rabbit over at Vaporshark along with Odin by Baker White. Thankfully there are still some clean VG options available.

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
That was a great one by SmokeyJoe. Here is a link to an older show by Russ that has been posted before. Useful as a way to get up to speed quickly on the topic.
Suicide Bunny e-Liquids Test Positive

I'm still pretty bummed that we aren't going to see test results out of TPR right away. I probably would have hit the sale button if it wasn't for the mention of secondary tests. Right now I'm tasting the final orders left over from my speed dating of the e-juice market. From here on out I'm going to keep it on the straight and narrow. That I still have lungs at all after living in a cloud of smoke for 40 years is no small miracle. I think the only real difference between the vape style of Mazinny and I is that I hit a lot of desserts.

MFNDonut Chocolate Glazed smells great in the bottle. Cream cheese and donut. Put it in an atomizer though and it's just too damn chalky. I also just tried Dirty Dutchman by ITC. It reminded me of what I was expecting from HHV but didn't get. That sweetness HHV uses is there but a little more in the background allowing the tobacco to come forward which was nice. I'm pretty sure someone at ITC has tried HHV.

I've been eyeballing the clean testing vapes from Vaping Rabbit over at Vaporshark along with Odin by Baker White. Thankfully there are still some clean VG options available.
Seems we are in the same boat Mr. Noggin..I have just blown through all of my vape budget with the following from Ahlusion:

RR 1 x 60ml
Just Criminal 1 x 60ml
Sahara Blend 1 x 30ml ( been waiting to try this one per a few recommendations).
Yin Yang 1 x 10 ( yep,..I'm iz scurred of this one). :thumbs: Who knows?!?
Caramel Coffee 1 x 30ml ( had wanted to try for awhile).

So that concluded my monthly order..Guess if the MOV's don't suit me..I'll just deal. ;)

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
OMG SO very relevant and I am IN with reading and hearing all I can. I plan to continue to be a vapor and I am not throwing out my stash but from this point on the bulk of my money is going to the safe ones. I will save my 120mls of custards in the fridge and vape them like an after dinner wine and vape them safely

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

good read. In fact I posted it on my FAcebook page because it really explains things in a nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread