GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #98 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
7/3 #2
7/3

I've had trouble sleeping since I started vaping, eating a lot less too. That sweet, sweet nicotine. Also vaping these full flavors all day really calms the cravings for munchies.

Hope you all are sleeping better than me. ;)
All of that happened to be too, when I first started! Lowering my nic before bedtime helped me sleep. Unfortunately, I'm eating more than I did when I first started because I lowered my nic all together and just don't vape as much. Time to get that under control.

Chibi - Sorry about the party. On the bright side, you shouldn't have to cook for a few days. ;)

:tumble:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
7/3 #1
Good morning, everyone.

Chibi, sorry about your party--and after you worked so hard on it!

All of that happened to be too, when I first started! Lowering my nic before bedtime helped me sleep. Unfortunately, I'm eating more than I did when I first started because I lowered my nic all together and just don't vape as much. Time to get that under control.
I started eating more because food started tasting better. :facepalm: On the other hand, I've found I don't really vape much in the evenings. It all started when I realized I had left my vape at my desk when I sat down to watch TV one night. I was too lazy to get it.... and everything worked out fine.

sun-shining-through-the-forest-14791-1920x1200.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE . . .
sipping-coffee.gif

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon(2).gif

I remember the days of dial up...

So do I . . . Also remember when all "We" had to communicate with each other was "alt.com" and "BBS" too . . .

oficinista_aburrido_en_pc_lg_clr.gif

Lots of FUN . . .
389-20.gif

thou speakest in riddles, my feline avatar friend

I'm amazed that Ya' just noticed . . .
forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

However, in all seriousness - I will say that "My" Friend "tig" has and is always up front about what is happening in his life, the only thing is "You" would have had to read all his previous post to understand why some things are better left to a "riddle" or to a posted video in the other thread. . .
embarrassed-smiley-face.gif

(BTW: Sme really good entertaining stuff by "liblue" and "tig" that Ya' really should check out here: The Blue and RTS thread | E-Cigarette Forum . . .
Radio.gif
)

Just Sayin' . . .
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Had a bunch of people text me at last minute saying they couldn't make it.

Guess they will be right at the top of "Your" next party invitation list - RIGHT . . .
msn-cheeky-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

So - NOT NICE ! ! !
AngryCensor01.gif

See You Later . . .

2005-02-21_095824_bone_wave_animation.gif

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
PLEASE NOTE:

Unless "We" hear different from "The Man Himself" - "GMO" . . .

Just as a reminder this WEEK's CONTEST # 98 will end tomorrow at 12 NOON CST (1 PM EST - 9 AM PST) . . .
the_end.gif

At that time . . . "GMO" - Or "Uncle" :facepalm: . . . will be using Random . org to select a Winner for WEEK # 98 from this week's entries . . .
winnersmiley.gif

Just before this Contest/Thread is Closed and a NEW Contest # 99 will be Started/Thread is Opened . . . :thumbs:

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/3 #1

Good Morning...Good MORNING...It's GREAT to stay up LATE!! Good Morning Good Morning ..to YOU...and you ...and you...and YOU!
Since we had so many NIGHT OWLS last night ...including me....who was kept awake most of the wee hours by my OWN Psycho (cat) Mikey...We should have all headed over to Chibi's (@Chibisaurus) ...and cranked up the party!:banana::banana::banana:

@Chibisaurus...sorry the party was a :danger::censored: ....All the good wishes to the BF, we were with you in spirit (and in vape), for sure.

And i LOVE these ...
t10518.gif
......I think a few of us, including me were there....

Which base were you at?
Machinado Army....there was a small brigade (me and like 5 other MPs) that stayed behind when the Army left and the Marines took over the Island

@CountBoredom We are having AC troubles too[/QUOTE]
,..sorry all you melting people...check out my "back up plan " for when my swampy went down...
copper coil ac fan.jpg

40' of copper tubing, some hose tubing, cable ties, a small pump...a bucket ...and a lot of ICE!! (Youtube) My swampy's fixed now, but since it can't keep up when temps get above 110 or so, I think I'll finish building it and keep it around....and..it's portable :D

Feeling more upbeat and relaxed this a.m.....I tend to get cranky and ostinate after about 6PM...
Wish I had some of those donuts now......:glug:

Last edited:

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/2
My blood type is Arabica.

..well if you ever need a blood tranfusion, I'm an arabica too

I finally get it, and can not find that video. SMH

..I finally get that you got it...and I'm not tellin ;)
I'm amazed that Ya' just noticed . . .
forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

However, in all seriousness - I will say that "My" Friend "tig" has and is always up front about what is happening in his life, the only thing is "You" would have had to read all his previous post to understand why some things are better left to a "riddle" or to a posted video in the other thread. . .

oh...I catch alot more than you think.....I just don't know how to respond...I guess the trick is to know when to say something and when to just let someone blow off steam...and you're right ...I don't have enuf history with y'all to go there yet...maybe never?!! :rolleyes: ...Maybe a look like this :blink: ..to convey that I empathize, but am speechless :D

7/3 - 2: This is not the video I am looking for.... but it will do ATM.

Droids.jpg

cactus.jpg
[/QUOTE]

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
..well if you ever need a blood tranfusion, I'm an arabica too

..I finally get that you got it...and I'm not tellin ;)

oh...I catch alot more than you think.....I just don't know how to respond...I guess the trick is to know when to say something and when to just let someone blow off steam...and you're right ...I don't have enuf history with y'all to go there yet...maybe never?!! :rolleyes: ...Maybe a look like this :blink: ..to convey that I empathize, but am speechless :D

View attachment 468596

View attachment 468597
[/QUOTE]
7/3 - 3: LOL someone who gets me, but not fully. I am color blind and this song is no way negative, my favorite color is blue, but I am told it is actually purple..... lets rock for fun and love people!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):)
:tumble:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/3 #2
Yes it is Tigg..............I just wish it's not going to be another 95 degree day..........I need a rest from them....it might not be so bad if it weren't for the humidity......that makes it about 100 inside....and with the evening sun coming in the windows....it's just too much for me.....
vil-automn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread