ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
That's a great Picture :thumb:
But I have to ask, how does he charge his battery? :?:

The BioLite CampStove generates usable electricity for charging LED lights, mobile phones, and other personal devices.

:thumb:

The PowerPot 10 from Practical Power
The PowerPot 10 produces power for your mobile devices in a matter of seconds using just heat and water. Power up to two mobile devices all while heating up a meal on your handy backpacking stove or campfire. Perfect for off-grid adventures or power outages, the PowerPot 10 will keep your mobile devices charged day or night, rain or shine.

Last edited:

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
The BioLite CampStove generates usable electricity for charging LED lights, mobile phones, and other personal devices.

The PowerPot 10 from Practical Power
The PowerPot 10 produces power for your mobile devices in a matter of seconds using just heat and water. Power up to two mobile devices all while heating up a meal on your handy backpacking stove or campfire. Perfect for off-grid adventures or power outages, the PowerPot 10 will keep your mobile devices charged day or night, rain or shine.

and yes I have both!
:thumbs:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I need one of these on my Desktop :thumb:

ShowLetter.jpg

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
It's made fresh, so some steep time is clearly needed but did a lil taste test...

Update - 1794 (a traditional pipe tobacco) is a very Smokey vanilla and bourbon pipe tobacco. Nice tobacco flavor very smooth.

Update - 1930 ( pepperment tobacco) oooo yum. Nice clean crisp pepperment, with a medium body tobacco throughout. Very good.

Update - Lancaster& York (rose) clean floral rose. Good

Update - 100 YEN (Cherry Blossom) Mild Cherry flavor, with a slight floral undertone. Not bad, but not for me. Not a huge fan of straight up fruity flavors.

If anyone wants the 100 Yen flavor let me know.

If it's still available I'd like to try it.

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I been having some issues with my Kanger Coils :( I been getting dry hits off of new coils :glare:
If I let it sit the first hit was fine but every hit after that gets worst :(
I was watching GrimmGreen video yesterday on the Innokin CoolFire IV and iSub Tank he made a comment on Innokin's coils doing the same thing :pop:
He said he thought maybe they were packed a little to much o_O

So I thought to myself when I make a coil and I pack the cotton too much I just loosen it up :?:

So I got a toothpick and gently stuck it in the two juice flow holes on my coils and loosened up the cotton.
I just poked a few times the point of the toothpick in gently and not to far in ;)

It's been 3 hours since I did this and No matter what I try I get NO dry hits at all :banana:

I'm thinking if I loosened it up too much it might leak, and it still might once it sits over night :unsure:
But I just wanted to mention this in case anyone else is having problems with any of their coils and might want to try something like this :)

Last edited:

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
I been having some issues with my Kanger Coils :( I been getting dry hits off of new coils :glare:
I was watching GrimmGreen video yesterday on the Innokin CoolFire IV and iSub Tank he made a comment on Innokin's coils doing the same thing :pop:

So I thought to myself when I make a coil and I pack the cotton too much I just loosen it up :?:

So I got a toothpick and gently stuck it in the two juice flow holes on my coils and loosened up the cotton.
I just poked the point of the toothpick in gently and not to far in ;)

It's been 3 hours since I did this and No matter what I try I get NO dry hits at all :banana:

I'm thinking if I loosened it up too much it might leak, and it still might once it sits over night :unsure:
But I just wanted to mention this in case anyone else is having problems with any of their coils and might want to try something like this :)

Chief,

I fully believe Kanger cannot make a tank or coil that either cannot leak, or give consistent hits!

Just my :2c: worth!

This new SauceCode tank that uses the Aspire coils or can, as VaporDna has "SauceCode" coils, so far is my best tank!

I have an Aspire V2 but I haven't fired it up yet...too many tanks! :thumb:

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Last edited:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Ahhh, that brings back memories.

For quite a long time (in "vape-years") my daily driver was a Protank, with a strand of silica pulled OUT of the Kanger coil, because they had too much in there to keep up wicking.
Pull out a strand, and get lucky with a coil that was 1.8 ohms (I'd buy 2-ohm coils, but most of them measure out at 2.2), and I was happy. LOL.

I just poked a few times the point of the toothpick in gently and not to far in ;)

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I was never a fan of Kanger tanks until they came out with the Subtanks, especially the Subtank Mini.
I give these companies like Kanger and Aspire a little leeway because they are trying to keep up with the demand of what they already got plus try to be the first in the next big thing.
The mass production of anything is going to have it's problems. :unsure:

Reactions: ItTechy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread