Eleaf GS Air Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine

This song never fails to lift my spirits regardless of what I'm going through! I wonder if anyone here besides me and Gran remember the group and the song! Lol

Thanks, Lynn. That's a memory from wayyyyyy back. Like this...

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010

I got 13 of their albums. Good call Tibs. You know what the neighbors and I will be listening to today :laugh:.

my parrots don't think so ;) the louder the better and the more head-bobbing! but their absolute santana favorite:

this must be the 6th time it's playing this morning :facepalm: i might as well put it on a loop and get done with it! :lol:

gotta warn you though - they also like some rap! :D

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
my parrots don't think so ;) the louder the better and the more head-bobbing! but their absolute santana favorite:

this must be the 6th time it's playing this morning :facepalm: i might as well put it on a loop and get done with it! :lol:

OMG!!!!! I LOVE this song and Rob Thomas!!! Swooning here! Matchbox 20 is every other song on my iPod playlist!!

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
The Rascals were from Jersey, like Sinatra and Meryl Streep! I have to run a bunch of errands today. The Rascals discography is now on a thumb drive as soundtrack of the day. Thanks, guys! I had forgotten they were living on my server. Too much good music, not enough time...

ETA: I know this is sacrilege, especially to guitar aficionados, but young Gene Cornish looks an awful lot like the current governor, Chris Christie...

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods

Put this on for them. You and the Parrots will appreciate it! I wish I would have been at this concert!! This is pretty much the same line up Santana had at Woodstock. Awesome concert!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Thanks, Lynn. That's a memory from wayyyyyy back. Like this...

I do remember this one well -- takes me back to my transistor radio and summer time when I was about 12 years old. MAN, that was a long time ago!
Thanks for the great memories in here today, guys!
Love me some Santana, too!
Tibs, the visual on the parrots :lol::lol::lol::lol:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I jumped out of planes wearing many different things, from super hero costumes to FAR less. However, I only wore a tie once. It was a BOW tie. I is a classy skydiver...
I've only done the "bare to there" once. On a night jump! Lol

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I do remember this one well -- takes me back to my transistor radio and summer time when I was about 12 years old. MAN, that was a long time ago!
Thanks for the great memories in here today, guys!
Love me some Santana, too!
Tibs, the visual on the parrots :lol::lol::lol::lol:

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
The Rascals were from Jersey, like Sinatra and Meryl Streep! I have to run a bunch of errands today. The Rascals discography is now on a thumb drive as soundtrack of the day. Thanks, guys! I had forgotten they were living on my server. Too much good music, not enough time...

ETA: I know this is sacrilege, especially to guitar aficionados, but young Gene Cornish looks an awful lot like the current governor, Chris Christie...
New Joisy, where what you see is what you breath.
Many more not fit for polite company, and then there is my favorite.
Making a long story short...I was living in Santander, Cantabria, La Montaña... northern Spain in 1968. Once every couple of weeks I broke the piggy bank and bought an English langauge newspaper. It was usually the one and only choice, The International Herald Tribune, published by the NY Trib in Paris. Think of a lighthearted NY Times, with not many pages, but I digress. They printed a column by a fine humorist, Art Buchwald. Buchwald wrote something like this:

~'The recession has gotten so bad that, in New Jersey, the Mafia has started laying off judges,'

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I jumped into airplanes at night many times. Can't remeber what countries I was in. All the police uniforms looked the same.
Alden and I prefer jumping OUT of them! Lol

I had to do a night jump to get my B license. I was dared to make it a nekkid jump so I thought what the hell..it was dark, who would see me! Stripped at the dz, put on a robe over my rig until we reached altitude, pulled off the robe, checked my pins and bailed out! It was such a freeing feeling(a bit cold at 14k) to feel the air rushing over my body!

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
Alden and I prefer jumping OUT of them! Lol

I had to do a night jump to get my B license. I was dared to make it a nekkid jump so I thought what the hell..it was dark, who would see me! Stripped at the dz, put on a robe over my rig until we reached altitude, pulled off the robe, checked my pins and bailed out! It was such a freeing feeling(a bit cold at 14k) to feel the air rushing over my body!

We used to skinny dive a couple of times a summer (full-moon July and August), staff and invited guests only. It was an all-night party (bacchanal)! Ahhhh, youthful bliss. I'm not sure what was being served but I drank a lot of it; after we jumped of course.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
We used to skinny dive a couple of times a summer (full-moon July and August), staff and invited guests only. It was an all-night party (bacchanal)! Ahhhh, youthful bliss. I'm not sure what was being served but I drank a lot of it; after we jumped of course.
I suppose you're a member of the "mile high"club? ;)

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I suppose you're a member of the "mile high"club? ;)
I always wished I had the guts to do that. I used to dive off of rocks at the old swimming hole. It was a long way down! Nowadays I'm afraid to dive off the low diving board. I guess I acquired a bit of a height phobia after all these years. Maybe if I had some of alden's Kool-Aid, I might try it. :laugh:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
firecracker_mouse.jpg

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
IMRs, believe it or not, I'm afraid to climb on top of my house but not jumping out of an airplane at 14k. It's a different view from up there than down here on the ground.
Me. Back in the day.
u huh.gif
Although the watering hole was smaller and the rocks were higher. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread