Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
It actually scares me. We are going to be visiting the 'food zone' for a week. At least one of the reports (I think there were a few) were at the Jeanette's Pier area....which is where the wedding and vacation are being held. :ohmy: :shock: :ohmy:

I hope that the sharks have moved on by the time we get there. I have a feeling the pool will be utilized more than the ocean.
Oh it is scary, some can even come up in 1 ft water. It's the perfect storm of conditions. I would definitely be using the pool. There had only been 2 in NC when we went to myrtle beach, and the lifeguards were extremely cautious and pulled everyone out a few times. Helicopters and atvs and lifeguards every 30 ft or so watching the water. Even then there were times I didn't feel comfortable going in (high tide and dusk were both out, more common to see them then).

Just kills me how everyone always thinks it won't happen to me

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Robin, don't go swimming, or wading then~! There was a small shark on the Galveston beach when my friend and I were walking through shallow water. At first I thought it was a dolphin, until I saw the FIN! The news crew and everyone showed up, and it was a hectic time. I was telling people to get out of the water, and it looked like a scene from Jaws. Better safe, than sorry! This kid was trying to mess with the shark, and pulled it up further in the beach, not a bright idea. Then this man decided to try to pick it up. But all it did was come at my friend and I, who were standing there thinking he was crazy. Not once, but twice the shark launched at us. We left that area pronto. I don't know what happened to the shark in the end. But I wasn't gonna stick around after what happened.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Evening y'all. Been a crazy night here, manhunt for a dangerous armed criminal. Constant sirens and listening to the scanner, a little on edge. Hope they can get him, tons of different forces in on the search (all the way to us Marshall)

Best way to find a Man - Nekked Wumen ! (preferably young and attractive)

Good news! I just signed and sent off the agreement of sale for the house. Lots of showings led to multiple offers, and two good offers to choose from in the end. I get to satisfy the mortgage, and walk away with a bit of cash. Yay!

Now I'm praying for the inspections to go well, and for the appraisal to support the sell price. Big hurdles, but I'm trying not to be anxious about it.

Real Estate actions are often anything but real. Keep Calm and vape...

And I just noticed that it says "Contratulation" not "Contratulations"

Time to look for another one.

Try this one : Beenom

Am currently wondering just how many shark attacks in one place must happen before people go "oh maybe we should stay out of the food zone"

What are they giving away ? (other than humans. Sharks are Bigots)

Hello Army. Three glorious Days OFF ! Woo Hoo !

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Ive come to the conclusion that the Cell Phone Industry ( pad type phones not flip open) and Tablet Providers are slowly destroying the minds of the public... theres probably some type of frequency these things produce to create a numbing effect in the brain which causes people to become unaware of their surroundings, makes them deaf, and reduces vision capacity to only 2 feet, causes rapid twitching of the thumbs, and odd outbursts of emotions ranging from giggling to sometimes fits of rage.

Do you think the Government is aware of this phenomenom? Shouldnt they step in and stop this rampant mind numbing of America?

ohhh wait a minute... the Government wants us numb... they are behind this...

:)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Good Morning Army. Waking in my own bed, drinking my own coffee. No schedule to keep. Log Book reads 'Off Duty' for the next three days. Life is Good.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

when you are home and not driving, when you sit still in your favorite chair, does it still feel like you are moving? just wondering cuz when I worked offshore, when I got home and sat still, the whole house felt like it was still moving....

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
the Cherry Bomber mod is really messed up... its got an insulated negative post.... even with the button locked open ( no on condition) if anything metal contacts the outside of the mod and the atty ( mod in pocket with keys/change etc) if fires ....
someone was really thinking about safety on this design... not...

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
the Cherry Bomber mod is really messed up... its got an insulated negative post.... even with the button locked open ( no on condition) if anything metal contacts the outside of the mod and the atty ( mod in pocket with keys/change etc) if fires ....
someone was really thinking about safety on this design... not...

That sounds extremely dangerous :shock:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
when you are home and not driving, when you sit still in your favorite chair, does it still feel like you are moving? just wondering cuz when I worked offshore, when I got home and sat still, the whole house felt like it was still moving....

Actually, so much of my like has been spent 65mph to 75 mph that on weekends off I usually feel numb and out of place for the first day. Usually better to stay busy, or just veg out that first day. I am thinking veg out today ....

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Good morning and Happy Fourth of July weekend!

Heading out to Florida this afternoon. Spending some time with my mom and making a trip to Daytona to see my cousin and stay with my Aunt that had early stages of Ahlzheimers. My cousin is the primary care taker and she's not really cut out for that. So Sadie and I will stay with her and give my cousin a mental break for a few days. I haven't had a full holiday weekend off in what seems like forever. I'm leaving Sadie there then going back to pick her up in a few weeks.

Hope everyone enjoys the holiday!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
If I'm fishing for a week it takes a couple of days after the trip to lose that boat feeling.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Happy 4th! I hope you all enjoy your holiday weekend and stay safe. Kkay, I'm happy for you for having time with your son. MostlySunny - first off, I miss you around here! Second, have a great trip, and it's lovely of you and Sadie to help out your aunt and your cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread