Looking for some berry recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevin

Mar 22, 2013
etters, pa, usa
i'm looking for some berry recipes to try if anyone would like to share. plus, any preferred/experiences with any particular brand/flavors.

been mixing more on the fruity end lately. recent mixes: an apple/kiwi/pear which is coming out good and a cantaloupe/mango/papaya that is still getting tweaked with every batch. all of these have been TFA and been very pleased with these TFA flavors (little on the light side, but i guess that's better than being too strong to be able to do anything with)

thanks in advance to any contributors.

nevin

Mar 22, 2013
etters, pa, usa
Thanks Sam. Tweaking a strawberry/apple at the moment, strawberry was a (HS) very light, so threw in some harvest berry (CAP) which is very nice and used the same green apple (TFA) i had from another recipe. Mixing the apple at half the strength of the strawberry/harvest berry as the apple is the strongest out of this mix.

Also made a swedish/red fish mix for a friend. that one was just swedish fish (FW) & some cotton candy (TFA).

Any suggestions on a good raspberry brand/flavor name? I have TFA raspberry but it's not quite "raspberry" enough... not necessarily weak... maybe off a little?....if that makes any sense.

I've had the same problem finding a good orange or mandarin as well as pomegranate. they just seem "off"
I'd have to go back & see which i have ordered before, don't remember off the top of my head...

The ones i named in the OP were all TFA & very good from the start, i was very surprised that in one order, 6 new fruit flavors i have never tried before were pretty much spot on to what you'd expect. On other flavors, it's been very hit or miss...

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Reactions: Ipster

GaryInTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
NE Texas, USA
@nevin[QUOTE="I've had the same problem finding a good orange or mandarin as well as pomegranate. they just seem "off"
I'd have to go back & see which i have ordered before, don't remember off the top of my head...[/QUOTE]

Try FA Pomegranate at 5% and also Inawera Shisha Orange at 1 drop per ml. Both very realistic and in my daily rotation.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)

Sir 2 f-eye uh blee nuts: Thanks for the premium list here. Kudos for the moniker. many here were millionaires until the first time they fell for those big beautiful liquid eyes whos' head nuzzled their chest, and whos nickers spoke of a thousand previous lives shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread