Snails - Response on Threads Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
this is really great news, kat! but there had to be a reason why so many online preferred the non-surgery option! and on top of that, it is a true win-win situation - it's supposed to be an excellent prep if surgery is necessary after all.
i don't expect much noise for the 4th - too rural here ;) and i don't have any animals right now that would get spooked except maybe mau cat - she hides from thunder!

Reactions: Katmar

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
The GF's dog that had surgery on both hind legs is doing better too and getting up more and more and vet says monitored-light-swimming is good therapy if the wound has closed/healed. IDK how it would have gone with TWO braces...or if the extent of injuries where different. Surgery worked too.

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Hello all. :)
Been sooooooo busy today. Got up at 7 this morning and started to move my den to the room that DD just vacated, which is a bit larger. Moving the couch was a BEAR! Got it all done, though, and I'm really happy I did it. Now I will be working on turning the old den into giant walk-in closet/storage area. :thumbs:
Hope everyone is enjoying their day and have a happy July 4th!

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Sounds like Tibs is not having any fun with her weather, all the animals seem to be improving, Fran is with DH (wink wink), Lost is redecorating with great glee, Bear is .... well... Bear, Atty is playing cars, and CES is reading books.

Did I get all that right? :?: :D

I've had DD & GD all day ... although I do confess to falling asleep this afternoon in the recliner even with Bela climbing in and out, in and out :blink: Those Reese's pies DD made and left here for tmr may not be safe :p

Carry on ...

Oh ... P.S. Storms, storms, and more storms, now the sun is shining :confused:

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    th%209_zpss4g2vodp.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread