Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Heck, even better. It's a Holiday Friday!

4ibKzdyyT.gif
dancing_banana.gif~c200

friday-7513.gif

It's Friday!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Ahhh, that brings back memories.

For quite a long time (in "vape-years") my daily driver was a Protank, with a strand of silica pulled OUT of the Kanger coil, because they had too much in there to keep up wicking.
Pull out a strand, and get lucky with a coil that was 1.8 ohms (I'd buy 2-ohm coils, but most of them measure out at 2.2), and I was happy. LOL.
LOL, I still use PT2's on a daily basis, silica yanked out and re-wicked with KGD cotton :) Re-coil at times with 2.2Ω redi-wires no res-res-no res . The coils last so long and with DIY it's almost like vaping for free :D

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
You have the Atlantis Tank Chief? You like it?
I have 2 Atlantis v1 and 1 Atlantis v2. I like them and I think I like the version 1 better then the version 2.
And I think that's just because I like to vape under 40 watts and the version 2 seems to work better over 40 watts.
The Kanger subtanks have a bigger opening when you go to fill them, I can use pretty much any bottle to fill it.
But the Atlantis on the other hand have a small opening and I can only use my 10 ml bottles.
No Biggie I still like it. :)

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Not me. That was Astro with the candles. My cake had pretty flags on the princess towers. :)
Oh come on now Naughty...

Tell me you don't like a Good Candle every now and again!!!

LOLz, Jim

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Last edited:

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
After being tortured by Carrabba's commercials for years and having none near us, today husband and I took a road trip to check it out. It was worth the trip. We got to talking to the manager and it turns out that I went to high school with relatives of his. Small world. And they are trying to get one near me at some point. :)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
After being tortured by Carrabba's commercials for years and having none near us, today husband and I took a road trip to check it out. It was worth the trip. We got to talking to the manager and it turns out that I went to high school with relatives of his. Small world. And they are trying to get one near me at some point. :)
Ahhh, I used to like Carraba's when I could still eat out. Never had a disappointing meal there :thumbs:

Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread