Not open for further replies.

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
Guys. Girls. Dudes. Dudettes.

We'll announce when it's close. Calm down.
national-lampoons-vacation-jpg.467994

View attachment 467994
Don't make me pull this car over!!!
Otherwise Clark will turn this car around.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
The AP numbers are modest considering the profile - I think you guys are going to be pleasantly surprised. The combination is not one presently avail on the market, it's unique, and it's totally ADV material. The butterscotch brings the "rich" feeling - there's a nice sassafras bite that I love - and the undercurrent of banana really gives me something that's pleasantly distracting if that makes sense? It's a winner.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
We have it in the warehouse! Dropping tomorrow!~
YAY -- happy to hear this, Clark! I've been missing the excitement of new flavors and this one sounds really interesting!
I saw on another thread that you mentioned an additional new flavor coming out in a few weeks called "Mercury". What's in that one?? Inquiring minds .....

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
YAY -- happy to hear this, Clark! I've been missing the excitement of new flavors and this one sounds really interesting!
I saw on another thread that you mentioned an additional new flavor coming out in a few weeks called "Mercury". What's in that one?? Inquiring minds .....

Mr_Milton-300x224.jpg

It's silver and when you pour it turns into little balls on the table. If you inhale it you will die.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
We have it in the warehouse! Dropping tomorrow!~
SO glad you said this! I almost put an order in today for more Wakonda... I tell you who'd be turning this car around if that juice dropped the DAY after I put in an order!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread