Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
DragonsFire.jpg

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Afternoon.... Got stuff done today so I don't have to do anything for the next two. Sharpened the mower blade, cut the grass, gave the dog a bath, went to the store for food/beer, did a quick sweep/mop in here and now I'm having a pizza and a few beers. :thumbs:

The perfect evening! I think I have a Last Ship episode in my DVR to watch.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
the Cherry Bomber mod is really messed up... its got an insulated negative post.... even with the button locked open ( no on condition) if anything metal contacts the outside of the mod and the atty ( mod in pocket with keys/change etc) if fires ....
someone was really thinking about safety on this design... not...
Yup , how dare they think about making something that takes knowledge to operate ! :)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Does anyone watch Mountain Men on History Channel?
I used to , but the one in N.C. aka Eustace , got my gonads swollen with his three round zero in on the rifle , people need different amounts of eye relief on a scoped rifle but he blamed the kid for not being able to zero in the rifle with only 3 bullets , the show exceeded my quota for stupidity on that episode so I quit watching .

Last edited:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Watched Night crawler this morning on Blu-Ray. Took an old man nap, then went uptown for Italian Carry Out - Stromboli, Calzone, and a few appetizers. Just finished watching Fast & Furious 6, which was better than I expected. Maybe watch Dracula Untold here in a few...

My day off is going exactly as planned.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I used to , but the one in N.C. aka Eustace , got my gonads swollen with his three round zero in on the rifle , people need different amounts of eye relief on a scoped rifle but he blamed the kid for not being able to zero in the rifle with only 3 bullets , the show exceeded my quota for stupidity on that episode so I quit watching .
My neighbor met Eustace while she was attending Appalachian State years ago. They call him Useless instead of Eustace.. LOL!

I love that show. I learn lots of stuff that is interesting. Last night Tom was tanning hides. They use the animal's brain. They boil it in water and the brain disintegrates. They mix it in to a thin paste and brush the hide with it and that's how they tan hides. Guess I never thought about it before. I mean, the animal doesn't need its brain anymore, right?

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
My neighbor met Eustace while she was attending Appalachian State years ago. They call him Useless instead of Eustace.. LOL!

I love that show. I learn lots of stuff that is interesting. Last night Tom was tanning hides. They use the animal's brain. They boil it in water and the brain disintegrates. They mix it in to a thin paste and brush the hide with it and that's how they tan hides. Guess I never thought about it before. I mean, the animal doesn't need its brain anymore, right?
If they could use the brains to transplant Eustace's , it'd be a step in the right direction . A brain is a terrible thing to waste but so is space . :)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Bronze, I thought some Indian/Native Americans used brains as well to tan hides. I haven't heard they were boiled first. Did they add anything to thin it, or just use water?

I completely overdid it the past two days trying to get ready for my son's visit. I am worn smooth out.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.

I wonder who had the brains to even figure out it took brains to tan a hide.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread