Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
LMAO !!! Noggin that is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile !!!

IKR? I'm still laughing.

I have only tried one grape..It was Ahlusion "Grape Vine" Tasted just like one of these right down to the carbonation..Idk how Wlad Foo does that?!?!?

His ability to nail the carbonation is spooky. My best guess is Wlad Foo uses his Wlad Fu.

hardy haha

Hey. I did the best I could. Half the things that run through my mind are entirely unfit for this venue and could lead to extreme moderation.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
IKR? I'm still laughing.
Hey. I did the best I could. Half the things that run through my mind are entirely unfit for this venue and could lead to extreme moderation.

Same here but I manage to edit most of it out before being pinned up by my ears..lol ;)

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Ha! Well he does in in W&A Sarsaparilla and Gingers as well..It is VERY spooky!

I've entertained it could be witchcraft. Ahlusion could be an allusion to illusion so the truth could be hiding in plain sight. OUCH.............he's got voodoo dolls too. VOODOO DOLL alert!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
4th of July Sale - 20% OFF on eJuices.com!!!!
Happy Independence Day!!!!!. Celebrate your Freedom by loading up on your favorite flavors! From Now until Sunday at Midnight..... ALL Brands and Flavors are 20% OFF. Use discount code "Freedom" and take 20% off your entire order.

Reactions: DJLEC

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
4b822442-d56c-4152-bc0a-0e21b0ee4060.jpg
no coupon needed. Gourmet Juice junkies remember a year or two ago when Stripper Cake was all the rage?

Reactions: DJLEC

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I have cart filled at TPR (because I want the wristband) Pistachio and Banana Pudding and I am contemplating getting some more Sicboy. Of course this would mean I am already reneging on vouching to buy no more bad juice so the carts still sit without the trigger pulled

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Well Juice Junkies..Troop emailed me and wanted to share the test results to ECF and our beloved thread..NOW THAT's DISCLOSURE !!

I want to thank you @TroopX for doing this brotha..You will never know just how important this issure has become to many of us..Yes,..some will continue to vape as they always have,.and that's fine,..but more than a few of us here have decided to just let the suppliers conduct their business on their terms and just kick back and collect the cash.
But for some,..we will remain cautious and not vape flavors that contain AP/DA.

The Plume Room totally rocks,..and by disclosing these lab test results says to me that TPR can be trusted.
Thanks Again TPR!
~Sirius :thumbs:

TPR Statement.pdf - Google Drive

Last edited:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Ahlusion
Alpha---Beware SWEET TOOTH
Baker White
Ben Johnsons, Beware CREAM
Drakes Vapes--Beware VANILLA TRIFECTA
Juice Mafia,
Kings Crest--Beware DON JUAN
Mountain Oak Vapors
Njoy Artist Collection
Nicvape,
Seduce Juice,
Space Jam---Beware STARSHIP AND VENUS
The Plume Room
The Vape Kitchen (some maybe not all)
Vaping Rabbit,--Beware all butThe White Queen and The White Rabbit
Tier 2
Charlie Noble Beware --GOOD COOKIE, PB CEREAL, PISTACCHIO RY4, CHARLIES CUSTARD, COMMODORE PEARRY, SIRENS SONG, SOLLERS POINTE, TRIPLOI

Disclaimer: This is just a collection of distributors that us, the juice junkie of ECF, have decided are safe for us based on our confidence in the vendor or test results we have asked for and saw

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Well Juice Junkies..Troop emailed me and wanted to share the test results to ECF and our beloved thread..NOW THAT's DISCLOSURE !!

I want to thank you @TroopX for doing this brotha..You will never know just how important this issure has become to many of us..Yes,..some will continue to vape as they always have,.and that's fine,..but more than a few of us here have decided to just let the suppliers conduct their business on their terms and just kick back and collect the cash.
But for some,..we will remain cautious and not vape flavors that contain AP/DA.

The Plume Room totally rocks,..and by disclosing these lab test results says to me that TPR can be trusted.
Thanks Again TPR!
~Sirius :thumbs:

TPR Statement.pdf - Google Drive
Excellent. Well played to Troop and Andrea and thank you Sirius for being on top of this ! Lots of TPR fans on this thread and i'm sure they will be ordering with ease of mind now.

I have a feeling the Five Pawns fiasco will spur a lot more vendors into action and will benefit the community in the long run !

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Ahlusion
Alpha---Beware SWEET TOOTH
Baker White
Ben Johnsons, Beware CREAM
Drakes Vapes--Beware VANILLA TRIFECTA
Juice Mafia,
Kings Crest--Beware DON JUAN
Mountain Oak Vapors
Njoy Artist Collection
Nicvape,
Seduce Juice,
Space Jam---Beware STARSHIP AND VENUS
The Plume Room
The Vape Kitchen (some maybe not all)
Vaping Rabbit,--Beware all butThe White Queen and The White Rabbit
Tier 2
Charlie Noble Beware --GOOD COOKIE, PB CEREAL, PISTACCHIO RY4, CHARLIES CUSTARD, COMMODORE PEARRY, SIRENS SONG, SOLLERS POINTE, TRIPLOI

Disclaimer: This is just a collection of distributors that us, the juice junkie of ECF, have decided are safe for us based on our confidence in the vendor or test results we have asked for and saw
Thank you @chanelvaps :thumbs:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Excellent. Well played to Troop and Andrea and thank you Sirius for being on top of this ! Lots of TPR fans on this thread and i'm sure they will be ordering with ease of mind now.

I have a feeling the Five Pawns fiasco will spur a lot more vendors into action and will benefit the community in the long run !
Troop says as soon as he gets the other lab test results and they get their juices tweeked that he will send those test results to us also..Hell you can't ask for anyone to be anymore complying with fans. :thumbs:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Hey now that you mentioned it I only got 20%. $14.20 off of $70.99. Where did you see 30% off?
On their Facebook page. I replied on the post and sent them a contact message.... I am holding my order til I know for sure. I will still purchase, but if they say 30% they should give 30%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread