DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hi All

I am sorry I haven't been here, it's been a bad few months for me. I tore my labrum, had surgery and over compensated with my other arm. I believe I tore them both in a "workout" session, but one being a lot worse than the other, which will teach me for thinking I am still a teenager. just wanted to get in shape (lol) We moved into a new home and the previous owner left an old bowflex in the dank basement and I was like "Hey, yea I can get buff now!"

It has, and still is, difficult to type with one hand (one finger) and move the mouse. I cannot rest my left arm on the desk at all.

David has been doing ALL the work (poor guy) and honestly I assumed he was here posting, that's my fault I forgot he was not listed as a supplier associate.
So please forgive me, I am still recuperating and hoping that I do not have to have a second surgery. Anyone who has been following me all this time probably knows by now that I am both a clutz and injury prone (lol)

Did I mention David has been doing ALL the work? He and he wife have been instrumental in getting me through this, taking up so much slack for me.

- btw my Beautiful and Wonderful wife is typing this for me.

(Been away for far too long, and sorry about that)

Stopping by to say hello, to everyone, but mainly to Eric (and David, if he's even around). @Katdarling has been keeping an eye on the thread, and keeping me somewhat informed, but I've not taken the time...

So now, at her "advice", I'm taking the time.

HELLO DV THREAD!!! Hi Eric, hi David, hi Fran, hi-hi-hi... to everyone. Still vaping, still thanking Eric for that fact, and still directing family & friends to DV at every possible opportunity.

I hope everyone is well, and that Eric heels quickly. And hang some clothes on that Bowflex, would ya, Mr. Gormly? ;)

Never out of thought, and NEVER out of mind. DiscountVapers rocks; and may it do so forever!

:toast:

Thanks again, Kat, for the gentle shove into this long overdue post. :wub:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
DPL, you said it all and said it perfectly. I know I don't stop by here more than a few times a .... welp, not all that often, but we both do think of you, Eric, and the Lord, and the Sonic, and Fran, and that oh sooooooooo cute monkey in the pink bikini!

Wishing you all well, til next time.......

Big hugs~

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
QUESTIONS FOR DISCOUNTVAPOR CUSTOMER SERVICE - TECH SUPPORT REP.

Have a few questions about this product on the discountvapers.com website, assuming any employees are familiar with and have actually used it!

Haka Meter Voltage/Ohms/Watts - Stainless

I just received this tester, and the bottom (the 510 threaded end you screw onto the mod), has a spring loaded pin, that's always GOOD. That PIN, has a split cut across it, more importantly wondering;

Why is this 510 pin HOLLOW?
(Seems in this design it should have been a SEALED pin, as it is not delivering AIR, or juice in the case of a bottom feeding mod like mine)

I'm "assuming" the entire meter body is SEALED, correct?

Using it to test voltage on a Reo mod, which is a bottom feeder, there is always a drop or more of juice in the 510 well, that can find its way onto and INTO the PIN of the meter, and can be hard to clean off, as you can't get below the spring loaded hollow pin, and juice can build up there, or worse get inside the meter if it's not totally sealed?

This may or may not be an issue, certainly not a big deal if my assumption that the meter is sealed everywhere else?

Until I hear back, I'm using a SEALED 510 adapter, WOULD PREFER NOT TO, as it adds even more length to a fairly long meter, but does not seem to effect the voltage reading at all.

There are a few other atty 510 meters on the web, but most are 22mm, what's separates this Haka meter is its ONLY 14mm's wide, and works on tiny top mods like a Reo Mini 14500. I have already recommended and posted a link to this product from your website in several Reo threads, but want get some feedback on my questions and concerns, listed above.

Thanks for your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread