Eleaf GS Air Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callipleura

Apr 21, 2015
ON, Canada
Sweet Vapes has me all confused.

They list the new GS and GS cotton coil as 1.2 ohms, aren't they 1.5s?

Both their pics show the unknurled top of the coil shroud, isn't that the older version, I thought the older ones were the smooth
(more hard to remove) shroud tops?

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

The new kanthal/cotton coils are 1.2ohms.
Sweet Vapes is using and reusing old pictures... that's all.

Original (there are a few different variations), Cotton and Ni200 coils from eleaf website:
-1.jpg

Last edited:

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
My December juice order is completed.....won't be long now.
Today at 1:47 PM Hi Bikenstein
The status of order [HASHTAG]#7671[/HASHTAG] is now CompletedDate Placed: 14th Dec 2014
Their juices need time to steep? :p

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
The new kanthal/cotton coils are 1.2ohms.
Sweet Vapes is using and reusing old pictures... that's all.

Original (there are a few different variations), Cotton and Ni200 coils from Eleaf website:

If I am mainly interested in rebuilding guts, does it matter which one I get? Original or Cotton?

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Callipleura

Apr 21, 2015
ON, Canada
If I am mainly interested in rebuilding guts, does it matter which one I get? Original or Cotton?

Bruce in Ocala, Fl
Nobody actually has taken apart the new coil yet... so I can't answer for certain. Hopefully someone will post a comparison picture soon - I'm in Canada so we get stuff a week or two behind. I'd like to know if the gauze liner wrap is still being used, if the juice slots have been shortened, etc... as well. Things should mostly be the same, but until it has actually been done... you are on the bleeding edge just before the cut happens.
Cheers

Last edited:

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Where's that slacker Cheech, he should have know the skinny on those new coils.

;)
Bruce in Ocala, Fl
300x300.jpg

Slacking and lurking...just cruising along reading IMRs' woes with the funky coils, nude skydiving, someone not liking dark and sweet, new coils,
vape wild's time warp emails and GF's brilliant and urbane observations and comments.
I'm willing to bet that all GS Air coils have the same shell, different guts...I hope!

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Where are you buying your coils IMRS? I have gotten mine from Evape and Sweet Vapes and never had them as bad as yours!
Good Morning and Happy 4th!
getsmiley.gif

Here are the companies:
vapordna
gotvapes
rockymountain
sweet-vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread