Ahlusion LLC Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apptiger

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
West Central Florida
So, I have NEVER been able to vape a raspberry flavor, not even any of Ahlusion's. Just never tasted good......but I got a sample of Rasputin and tried it last night. Finally, a raspberry flavor I actually like! :)

That is all.....;)
Have you tried the Canyon Sun? I recommend it if you haven't.

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
Eleanor, I'd have no problem with adopting older cats. As a matter of fact, I'm actually thinking of doing just that when my daughter moves out. We wanted a kitten because of my 3 year old grandson. My black cat was 2 years old when we got him and the first thing he did was to bite my grandson. He doesn't like kids at all at least with a kitten they can grow up together!

OT-has anyone tried Gingers? It tastes just like ginger ale! Mine, I think, needs to steep more though.
I got some a while ago, and stashed for ripening; felt the same way. Now if I can find it...

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
This same scenario has played out SO many times in SO many industries. C9 notified them weeks ago and asked for a response. Radio silence. C9 did the right thing. They pulled the line and stated why. A proper response from 5P would have been to immediately post those results themselves ALONG with their own testing results (that they have finally released) and ask their customers to please stop using the liquids so they could quickly find out why such a discrepancy. At that point, all liability goes to the labs themselves.

IF C9's results were closer to the truth, then refunds or exchanges of reformulated product would be in order. IF 5P's results were closer to the truth, then they were upright, up front, and proactive.

BUT... They had already stepped in it. They had already told existing customers that there was NO DA or AP in their liquids, which they knew to be patently false. This should be enough to seal their fate imho. But it won't. Suicide bunny is still in business, and 5P will continue to cater to those who buy into the marketing, and the "prestige".

I knew this well in wine. There were those who bought great wine, and those who bought great labels. They're not mutually exclusive, but the difference was love of great wine and love of prestige and bragging rights. And this guy from 5P has taken his act right out of the Cult Wine playbook. Limited availability, opulent packaging, hype, arrogance and hubris. Sucks em right in to believing that having your product somehow makes them special, better than the rest. Oh man, that special feeling when I'm with other vapers and I pull out my bottle of 5P. Don't get me wrong, I've tried it. It's good juice. And not everyone who likes it or buys it is a snob or a sucker. I am certain there are many who have found it to be their genuine favorite. But is it, at almost $1/ml 4 times better than Ahlusion which can be had at times for 25 cents/ml? No. Is it 2x better? No. Is it as good? imho, No, but I only have 1 data point.

What IS going to hurt them though, is that the bloom is now off the rose. It isn't going to make you cool to whip out your bottle of 5P anymore at vape events.Their "label" is tarnished, and those that were BUYING it for the label, will look for the next hustlers slick brand. I have no doubt, one will be along shortly.
Shame...Shame..Shame...

Game-of-Thrones-walk-of-shame.jpg

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
This same scenario has played out SO many times in SO many industries. C9 notified them weeks ago and asked for a response. Radio silence. C9 did the right thing. They pulled the line and stated why. A proper response from 5P would have been to immediately post those results themselves ALONG with their own testing results (that they have finally released) and ask their customers to please stop using the liquids so they could quickly find out why such a discrepancy. At that point, all liability goes to the labs themselves.

IF C9's results were closer to the truth, then refunds or exchanges of reformulated product would be in order. IF 5P's results were closer to the truth, then they were upright, up front, and proactive.

BUT... They had already stepped in it. They had already told existing customers that there was NO DA or AP in their liquids, which they knew to be patently false. This should be enough to seal their fate imho. But it won't. Suicide bunny is still in business, and 5P will continue to cater to those who buy into the marketing, and the "prestige".

I knew this well in wine. There were those who bought great wine, and those who bought great labels. They're not mutually exclusive, but the difference was love of great wine and love of prestige and bragging rights. And this guy from 5P has taken his act right out of the Cult Wine playbook. Limited availability, opulent packaging, hype, arrogance and hubris. Sucks em right in to believing that having your product somehow makes them special, better than the rest. Oh man, that special feeling when I'm with other vapers and I pull out my bottle of 5P. Don't get me wrong, I've tried it. It's good juice. And not everyone who likes it or buys it is a snob or a sucker. I am certain there are many who have found it to be their genuine favorite. But is it, at almost $1/ml 4 times better than Ahlusion which can be had at times for 25 cents/ml? No. Is it 2x better? No. Is it as good? imho, No, but I only have 1 data point.

What IS going to hurt them though, is that the bloom is now off the rose. It isn't going to make you cool to whip out your bottle of 5P anymore at vape events.Their "label" is tarnished, and those that were BUYING it for the label, will look for the next hustlers slick brand. I have no doubt, one will be along shortly.

Right! Well said.

I'm lucky, I guess, that I didn't care for their vjuices. They have their flagship store right here where I live; I visited the store and sampled their offerings--no go. :lol:

But I'm still tempted to try Njoy's Artist's Collection. That Dragonscape sounds intriguing. Anyone here tried it?

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Yes. Oh, yes indeedy! If anything, it gets stronger! :)

I got a 10ml sample of Rasputin in my most recent order; smells heavenly, but need to wait until a clearo becomes available before I try it! (Hee hee, Bukket -- I so get you!)

Well, I'm several days into my sweetened vs. UNsweetened SatMorn experiment . . . At first, it was hard to tell the difference, but with steeping the UNsweetened version produces a really nice sharp "edge" on the flavor that the sweetened version seems to lack. You know how dry Froot Loops sometimes "punch" your sour taste buds? That's the edge I'm talking about (and love!). So: UNsweetened SatMorn for the win! :drool:

I totally agree. Saturday Morning is good sweetened or unsweetened but it has a more authentic taste unsweetened. It loses that touch of dry cereal taste when you add sweetener. From now on it is unsweetened only for me. :)

With all the new flavors we really need to get more clearos! Here I sit with at least 50 carto tanks and I just got 220 cartos then I become addicted to the GS Air. :facepalm: I'm hoping to sell of some of the things I don't use once I get my back straightened out. I'm looking for shadow boxes for my favorite tanks. They are too beautiful to part with.

And now for something completely different:
I'm about to adopt a cat (haven't had a pet in quite a while). This is an adult household, and I keep my juices and stuff all over the place. Realizing this could be a serious safety issue, I need advice. Do I just lock it all down in closed containers? I don't want to endanger a little one's life with my goodies.

Luckily my kitty never bothers any of mine. I used to keep it in a cupboard but since I've had to keep it close by for the last year I haven't had any trouble. I keep the flavors that I'm using in a basket and am careful to not spill any and clean it up if I do. The one thing she does like to do is sit in the cloud and sniff! I quickly turn on the fan overhead to clear the air. It probably wouldn't harm her but it bothers me. I recently bought a large floor fan with a built in ionizer and a filter that draws in the vapor.

Loaded the last of Rick's Request! :(

Shame,..Shame,...lol :D

:w00t: How could you let this happen?

Apptiger

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
West Central Florida
It is. Perhaps Apptig had a brain fart? (Happens to me on a regular basis . . . :D )

LOL, Wouldn't be the first and it's been happening a lot more lately. Age, stress, job, Florida heat, lack of sleep or all the above, Canyon Sun is still recommended even if it doesn't have Razz. So is the other Sun (HI), LycheeCS, Lemon Vanilla Cake.....I believe the LCS and HI Sun may be permanently entering my top five.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
I'm happy to report the Pear White Tea is not vegetal to me at all, simply a delectable pear white tea! I'll be loading this bottle up among some other Ahlusion favorites after this big DA/AP scare. I trust Wlad and co. but on the same token would still love to see some published tests, although I understand it could be time consuming for their plethora of flavors! :w00t:

I also remember why I stopped vaping cinnamon. I had a love affair with GCD from nicoticket when I first started vaping but picked back up the dreaded smokers cough. Same thing when I loaded up drewdles. it's very good though. I got it sweetened and it's not overly sweet AT ALL. If anyone has interest in 3 mg 70 VG pm me ;)

I'm headed out of town for my best friends wedding today, hope my fellow ahlusionati have a safe and happy fourth! :wub:

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
Well, here she is...Missy. One year four months old. She had been returned to the shelter when her adopter realized he was allergic. She just seemed so friendly to us! She spent her first few hours here finding hiding places that surprised us (like behind the washer and dryer), but has turned out to be a non-stop cuddle monster!
Missy, Day One.jpg

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Well, here she is...Missy. One year four months old. She had been returned to the shelter when her adopter realized he was allergic. She just seemed so friendly to us! She spent her first few hours here finding hiding places that surprised us (like behind the washer and dryer), but has turned out to be a non-stop cuddle monster! View attachment 468701
Oh I love the cuddle bears. I only get that with fosters because my three, all rescues that were more or less dumped on me, are aloof and non cuddlers. She is beautiful!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Well, here she is...Missy. One year four months old. She had been returned to the shelter when her adopter realized he was allergic. She just seemed so friendly to us! She spent her first few hours here finding hiding places that surprised us (like behind the washer and dryer), but has turned out to be a non-stop cuddle monster! View attachment 468701
I LOVE the tigers too!

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: Congratuations on the new cuddle-bear! :)

Anyone else getting delayed priority shipping? This is the 2nd time in the last 10 days vape mail have been "delayed" with priority shipping used. I'm not sure if my first delayed order was from Ahlusion or another Vape supply vendor.

I have never, EVER had that happen to me -- not in 3+ years, nor at 3 different addresses! :confused:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
She's beautiful!! I don't have cuddle bugs here either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread