Not open for further replies.

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
Interesting article from BMC Medicine dated December 2014
Nice article. I like this part:
Future commentators are likely to consider attempts to remove safer alternatives to cigarettes from the market unethical, however virtuous the missionaries of the nicotine eradication gospel may feel.
That's putting it mildly. As this adventure unfolds, more and more in the tobacco Control cult are gonna be dependent on sleep meds from Big Pharma.

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
It really is that simple Nicnik, absolutely blows my mind that the spin machine has been able to get as much traction as they have. Always nice to see it spelled out, even better if the names end up on a court docket.

Yes, I think prison is the best antidote to their poison.

NorthOfAtlanta

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Canton, GA
Nah. Let them have their own medicine. Rubber rooms, clean air, distilled water and fed intravenously with "clean nutrients". Let's not expose them to anything harmful.

You forgot flavor free snacks, everyone knows flavors are only for the children.

:facepalm::D

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
You forgot flavor free snacks, everyone knows flavors are only for the children.

:facepalm::D

Flavor-free EVERYTHING -- everything processed so that it has no flavor whatever. Let them ruminate on the benefit of flavors then...

Andria

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
I've been trying for a while to load the article but keep getting "server not found" - I finally tried just loading the home page and it loaded. Searched for the article, it found it, clicked the link, "server not found" again. I guess they removed the article.
The link's working for me right now. Do you write nasty letters to NIH about all the trash they post?

Reactions: KattMamma

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
ok... puttin' on the tin foil... still can't get to the link... although I can load nih.gov

I don't remember sending any nastygrams lol

eaczquf.jpg

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
ok... puttin' on the tin foil... still can't get to the link... although I can load nih.gov

I don't remember sending any nastygrams lol

eaczquf.jpg

ROFL!!! Your cat seems to be thinking "Mom *made* me wear this get-up."

I keep thinking of getting one of those small hats for figurines at Hobby Lobby, for our cat, because of my silly little rhyme: "Tuxie Wuxie was a cat, Tuxie Wuxie had no hat..." (a la 'Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear...') :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread