Status
Not open for further replies.

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
Zephyrus killer or copier? Don't know but to me it looks more like it's aimed at the lung hitters/cloud chasers (heat sink, large bottom plus drip tip airflow, large juice holes) than a sedate MTL deal, even if the airflow can be choked down enough to allow MTL. For that matter, the Zephyrus can be used MTL, too- not that IT was made solely for MTL, either. At least there's a premade 1.8 ohm head available for the Triton...

Top fill, heat sink, and an rba deck seems to be the newest "must-haves" for replaceable head subohm tanks so it has that covered. It uses heads that are already available whereas the Zep uses a proprietary head. But it doesn't hold any more juice than most tanks and it doesn't look a lot different/better (the 'skull' sleeve looks lame to me, as does the 'face' that shows it's set to vape, not fill. The fleur-de-lis'y looking sleeve is kinda cool IMO). I can't tell if the RBA section is a winner or not, but it's different at least- and there's the potential for it to be better/easier to build than some of the small build decks. The RBA is not the same chimney type build as the replaceable heads; I'll reserve judgment until it's in a few people's hands who can review it.

ETA- The heads are said to be "Only compatible with the Aspire Triton", according to KPuncher.

product-pic20.png
product-pic19.png

Last edited:
Reactions: drysprocket

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
What's taking so long for the reviews ?! *cough* PBusardo *cough* Don't the manufacturers usually send their products out to the big reviewers?

(BTW this isn't a knock on PBusardo, I think his videos are top notch)
unless there is something really new, PB wont review it I reckon..and there isnt really apart from the SS coils..

joefisch330

Sep 10, 2013
Erie, PA
Pre-ordered mine last night from efun.top. I'll let you all know how it goes. Website says it will ship July 10th. Also ordered the rta section as well. I'll update in a couple of weeks

Edit: this will be sitting on top of my provari p3 with a .8-.9 ohm build in the rta section.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
KP has them for presale, I notice there the RBA deck is an extra cost option ($12). The sleeves are like $24/ea. and the heads are 5 for $23. With the $40 buy-in for the basic atty, it could cost upwards of $100 to fully outfit this deal.

Yeah, just saw KP ad. Not no but Hell No.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Nice, you just taught me how to use youtube, much appreciated!

And after looking at it in more detail and kinda bummed. It looks like this is really built for sub ohm folks, as supposed to tootle puffers like myself. The drip tip system looks a bit too complicated to replace with a standard one- aside from not liking metal in my mouth, it's just too wide for me. I guess I'll have to wait for the Nautilus 2 :/

Last edited:

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Plenty of reviews are starting to hit:

Anyone know if these have hit US vendors yet?

Thanks for posting those reviews!

Like the looks and top fill, but cleaning that thing is going to be less than fun. And having to buy a new tank if you break the glass is not great. Though I suppose FT will have something to use as a replacement soon....hopefully.

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 22, 2014
    Arizona
    Pro: Top fill. Con: Build deck is a separate purchase...doesn't disassemble for cleaning...standard coils cannot be rebuilt...replacement coils are expensive...glass is not replaceable (you break it you buy a new tank). But, hey, it's shiny and new, right?

Build deck purchase is not uncommon, $12 not bad to me. Standard coils will probably come down in price if the unit becomes popular and volume increases. Glass is somewhat protected and as with coils, will probably be available in the future if demand exists. Cleanliness is highly overrated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread