Eleaf Temp. Whats this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehmidcap

Verified Member
Mar 13, 2015
PA
My main issue with the istick 50W is the button, which looks like may be improved on this model. I bought two istick 50Ws about 3-4 months ago, and one of them the button is getting very bad... You have to push it dead center and very hard to make it fire, and you can just tell it's close to failing. The other one's okay, but it's because I used my Kbox more often after getting that.

The price is appealing, but I'm definitely waiting until at least a month after release before I consider

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
Official announcement on this, with the following ELeaf page up: iStick TC40W

No mention of Titanium so seems certain it's Nickel only at least at the moment. Unusual that they denote it 'Ni' TC. I suspect that's just to give a clear indication that you have to use Ni200, not Kanthal - because this is meant to be for newbies.

Or perhaps it's because they plan to add a Ti mode later. But there's no talk of FW upgradeability so if/when they do add Ti it would be to a new revision.

There's a fairly generic looking new tank to go with it , the GS-Tank: GS-Tank Atomizer

The page only talks about it having Ni200 heads, no mention of Kanthal heads (yet)

All in all: yawn. But fair enough, this is meant to be TC for the masses. And if it works (and doesn't auto-fire and/or self-combust), then fair play to that.

Callipleura

Apr 21, 2015
ON, Canada
Does it come with a fire extinguisher?

lol... no mention of it coming with the fire extinguisher safety feature in the specs... but they do sell a "necklace" to go with it. iStick TC40W Necklace

iStick_TC40W_necklace_01.jpg

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread