Not open for further replies.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Thanks sweets..Now it's off to go get a watermelon and FIREWORKS!
fireworks.gif

watermelon.jpg

Happy Birthday America!

Ooooo...is that a hint that dogstar is doing the grillin?! [emoji6] Save me some y'all! Won't get there til really late [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Ms.C, will you have a guest house/bunk house with your new CO property? :) I got dibbs on a lower bunk!

Sirius, knew you could smash, stomp, grind that bug. :) Did you use a flyswatter or newspaper? Ha!

Betcha he set off one of them flea bomb thingies [emoji12] LOL

Mommabird62

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Good Morning sweet Dale, and all Mountaineers! Thanks for the cup and the butterflies! I have only had one so far and that looks nice and hot.:thumbs:
I see you all had some fun after I left last evening. I did see there were tips showing in the other section, but not the main page. I had my fill the other night with all those beautiful woods...six of them...*gulp*:oops:..went nuts as usual when there is an abundance of gorgeous wood.:shock:
And to round it out, # 7 was floral gold:hubba:
I am so glad your not feeling well is just a bug Sirius. Hope you are feeling well soon, and in time for my celebration tomorrow! Woohoo:banana::banana::banana:
We are partying tomorrow! Wear your best tips!!
1 year smoke free for moi'!!:2cool::2cool::2cool: Hope there is some wine left!:D
I bought some the other day that said organic, sulfite free, but failed to notice it did not have a cork...just a screw cap. Absolutely horrid stuff!:cry:
What's this I see you saying about babies being born at Angels'? What did I miss?
Love you all. Have a great friday!:wub:
here's another cup to share
View attachment 468574
Darling Smiley,..and all of my Mountaineer family..I hope you all have took into consideration that you as customers of ejuice suppliers,... should know whether or not those ejuices have DA/AP in them,..( diketones ). In light of the recent 5P's / Cloud9 lab testing debacle,..( they flat out have been lying about it ) ..some of us have been seeing the need for suppliers to fully disclose if their flavorings contain DA/AP in them so that we can decide if we want to take a chance on our health by vaping those known unsafe flavor components.

That being said,..just take a few minutes to read this blog by SmokeyJoe..It is the best blog I have read on the subject:

Confused about diacetyl? You should be | Vaping.com

I can't take a chance on vaping those flavors as I have already had one heart attack...I just want those I care for to have the choice to vape a known harmful substance in any amount,..or not to vape them...I mean we all stopped smoking for harm reduction so that our family might have us around a bit longer.

Sorry if I'm sounding like a hypochondriac here..Believe me this debate can get confusing..I hope that blog can help you decide whether or not you look carefully to see if your favorite ejuice supplier has taken the time and has spent the money for testing...Then posting those test results for full disclosure..That says a lot to me about if those suppliers really are working hard for harm reduction,.. and that they are in it for the long haul when the FDA drops the equivalent of a 1000lb bomb to crack a walnut,.... as far as when regulations are put forth!
Hopefully your favorites are working hard towards harm reduction. ;)

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Ms.C, will you have a guest house/bunk house with your new CO property? :) I got dibbs on a lower bunk!

Sirius, knew you could smash, stomp, grind that bug. :) Did you use a flyswatter or newspaper? Ha!
:lol:

Nah,.. the doctor gave me treats that suppose to kill those nassy thangs. :D

giphy_zpsjqoovjiw.gif

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Ooooo...is that a hint that dogstar is doing the grillin?! [emoji6] Save me some y'all! Won't get there til really late [emoji12]

Mommabird62
Nope..I'm kicking back and enjoying being spoiled now that I'm in Blue Ridge for the day. :)
Looks like it STILL will be awhile before they are ready for me to make the move,..but it's nice that they are both working on the new place,..( to me it's new,..but it's quite an old house),.and getting it ready for me to move in..I'm waaaaay ready for that. ;)

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Wow, I missed a lot last night...beautiful tips, wine and lots of craziness! That's what I get for having my weekly "big drink" on Thursday night! :facepalm:...well at least that makes me not miss the wine quite so much! :p

Sirius I'm so glad to see you are feeling better and that is was only a bug!:) I thought for a minute there I was going to have to come up there and knock some sense into you! :glare:

Ms.C, that's awesome that you'll get to go to Colorado early...wish I could convince my boss to let me do that so that we could retire to Florida. I'd go now but being a professional beach bum just doesn't pay enough! :laugh:

Momma and Chooch, you two had me cracking up. :lol:

KS, woohoo for your 1 year coming up tomorrow! Splat we are going to need a whole bunch more wine for this celebration! :toast:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Sirius I'm so glad to see you are feeling better and that is was only a bug!:) I thought for a minute there I was going to have to come up there and knock some sense into you! :glare:

Darn it !!! Why can't I be one of those liars that it's don't eat alive to tell a big tale for my benefit...Heck lemme try my hand at it..Can't hurt nothing but my moral compass!
And it will get Angel up here har har :p

Angel I ain't taking care of myself not none at all..I need a whompin on me heed !! I don't go to no dang doctors no more either !!!

*huuum..crickets. :lol:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Will this be enough to start us out?

d4fTltk.jpg

Yay-y-y-y! One for each of us! Ha! :)

Hmmmm....... I wonder if CCG had a little help, Splat. (coughmecough).......

Loved the vino party, but only 3 little bottles? And by "one for each of us" you did mean you...... me...... us, right? ;) (Choochoo, what were they thinking!)

They're up. :)

Pretty pretties, K & D! Sorry I missed them!

However I'm QUITE thrilled with my acquired art tip from last week's event. Peppermint Patty? Peppermint Schnapps? Ummmm... DROP!

Peppermint Drop! As in drop everything and check out this little beauty!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hmmmm....... I wonder if CCG had a little help, Splat. (coughmecough).......

Loved the vino party, but only 3 little bottles? And by "one for each of us" you did mean you...... me...... us, right? ;) (Choochoo, what were they thinking!)

Pretty pretties, K & D! Sorry I missed them!

However I'm QUITE thrilled with my acquired art tip from last week's event. Peppermint Patty? Peppermint Schnapps? Ummmm... DROP!

Peppermint Drop! As in drop everything and check out this little beauty!
Well HELLO my Kween whom shares my Star Date !!!
I must ask you this one thing dahlink..Just what kind of PARTY would it be anyway without you and I attending hummmm ?!?
:lol:

So glad we bumped into each other on the pod cast the other night..I didn't say a lot because Dimi was talking and I just listening..That man fascinates me with his knowledge .. I bet he's a Cappi too! :D

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Woohoo Good Morning on this very extra special day my friends and Mountaineers! I am working on my speech. But let me say right off thank you Kayte, Doug, and all of our wonderful Molehill Mountaineer family, for being such a huge part of my life this year. You helped me stick it out, and QUIT SMOKING on this Independence Day, one year ago today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Breakfast Party is ready!
breakfast4.jpg
images.jpg
thumb.jpg
Pajama_Party_Savory_Table.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread