Status
Not open for further replies.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
Aw man. I've been craving chocolate for days and I was just starting to get over it. Then I popped back in here. :facepalm: lol
That's why I always have one tank filled with snickers. The dutch milk chocolate I won from keystone Vapors is pretty good too. It's on the coco puff side of flavor.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
That's why I always have one tank filled with snickers. The dutch milk chocolate I won from keystone Vapors is pretty good too. It's on the coco puff side of flavor.

Ok now you're driving ME crazy -- I can't taste chocolate in a vape AT ALL. :-x

Guess I'll just polish off these M&Ms. :D

Andria

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I just finished par-boiling 3 chicken breasts for our cookout tomorrow; now letting them cool, so I can anoint them with BBQ sauce to marinate in until it's time to fire up the grill.

:headbang:
Andria
Yum!!!! We're supposed to be going out for dinner tomorrow...looks like it'll be one of the few nights Jim will be home for dinner...lol...

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Yum!!!! We're supposed to be going out for dinner tomorrow...looks like it'll be one of the few nights Jim will be home for dinner...lol...

We're going to also have baked spuds, done in the coals... and maybe some baked beans with lots of onions, and Summer Crisp corn. Now if it can just manage to refrain from raining. I think the rain that was threatening is either here already, or threatening imminently; should be outta here by supper time.

Andria

ETA: yep just checked weatherchannel's radar, and the big rain blob is just to the west and SW of Atlanta; we're about the same distance north-east of the city, so I'd guess it will be here sometime in very early morning. YAY!

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
I've tried a few chocolate vapes, even a snickers and chocolate caramel coffee.. I've hated them all. :( I guess it's just not my thing.

I have the same thing with milkshakes. I love real milkshakes, but milkshake flavored vapes are just not my cup of tea.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
4th-of-july-military-5.jpg

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Ahh, too bad, but you never know who might find that MVP, perhaps someone who really needs it and will appreciate what the other guy didn't give a hoot about (or sold in exchange for what he really wanted - ??) Ya can't judge him, We all know what you've done and your state of affairs, it can only result in a whole lot of reaping for you. It must mean that someone above saw the goings on and thought another was more deserving perhaps - we'll never know, but our hearts were in the right spot, and that's all that matters! You done good, Cody, don't fret, more will come your way and in all these life lessons we learn something that is important - it's the giving that brings results, and counts in the long term. The receivers will answer to the man themselves in their time.
The part that bothered me the most was it stopped the other guy from being able to vape as well. Luckily I received those 15w ego v3's in, so he is set up again... Had to let him use my nautilus since I miss ordered and only got one protank.... The other guy is using that since it is sturdier and cheaper :p

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
Hope he managed to snatch one of those bunnies!

Andria

I hope, that if the Coopers Hawk did find something for his breakfast, that he did it out of my line of sight! lol I like seeing them, but I've been watching pretty closely all the babies around our rig and would hate to see any of THEM snatched! I count them each morning and evening to see if they're still ok. lol

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
Roaming ECF and the web. Hope I don't get cornfused and post the wrong thing in the wrong location.:eek:

Perhaps it's best to make sure all your posts (private or public) are in top form, then??? lol joking is joking wherever it is....

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I hope, that if the Coopers Hawk did find something for his breakfast, that he did it out of my line of sight! lol I like seeing them, but I've been watching pretty closely all the babies around our rig and would hate to see any of THEM snatched! I count them each morning and evening to see if they're still ok. lol

I got completely over the "cute factor" of bunnies when I used to have to shoo them out of my garden -- whenever I'd see one of the feral cats get one of them, I'd cheer! If something is going to eat my garden, I'd far rather it was a deer -- you can shoot and eat those! :lol:

Nature is red in tooth and claw... ;)

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread