Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Hello guys and gals, after using quite a few sub ohm tanks I just wanted something I can pick up and take out with me, my Nautilus Mini just doesn't cut it any more, it's a great tank but after lung hitting I found myself really disliking mouth to lung, it actually felt weird, complete turn around really, I wanted something that was pretty cheap, looks good and is light in my pocket and isn't going to blow huge clouds...I also wanted to cut down the juice consumption as my lower ohm tanks drink juice like crazy.
Originally I was going for the new Subtank Mini starter kit but even that was just to heavy and bulky for what I wanted, I have enough stay at home tanks and mods so I went with the Ego one Mega, I guess to some , they would find it big but compared to my set ups this isn't what I'd call mega at all, it's pretty small to me.

I got the black version, which I must say, looks pretty sweet.

Some pics..

wboqco.jpg
se0mso.jpg

241mf55.jpg
ix70oh.jpg

30mwje8.jpg
1zb777d.jpg

20cj9.jpg
16hq8n6.jpg

So I went in with an open mind, not expecting the great flavours and open air I was getting off my Starre tank.

The battery came fully charged, I primed the coil and filled the tank with some of Mark's amazing Berry Cheese Cake from vapercaper, stock ratio of 60pg 40vg, this is the highest pg juice I have tried but after having some experience with my friends Ego one I was aware that these coils don't really like max vg. The tank is really easy to fill, loads of room in there. I screwed it all back together and let it sit for 20 minutes, I like how the juice slot windows are bigger and it's easy to see your juice.
Ready to vape I opened the airflow full and pressed the fire button five times to turn it on, a light at the top of the button lights up to indicate its on, the more the battery wears down, the light goes from constant to flashing faster and faster. This is not a variable wattage decive so I think it vapes at 4.2v
My first vape I think I pulled on it to hard, Im just used to my bigger tanks, I got a little bit of flooding, I'm sure the thinner juice was also a factor. Taking longer slower pulls it sorted itself out, the vaper production was great, on par with the Subtank Mini, the full air flow was surprisingly airy and the flavour of this juice is nothing short of amazing, really not much difference to the Starre tank which in itself is crazy, now whether the higher pg helps, I'm not sure but I am so impressed with the flavour. It's definitely a cooler moist vape which is a nice change from the warmth dense vape of my other tanks.
I love this little device, I don't really have anything bad to say about it, I can't say how long the battery lasts, neither can I tell you how long the coil will last but I will post an update when I can. I can imagine for the mouth to lung hitters that the 1.0ohm coil that also comes with the ego and a more closed air flow would be perfect and could easily replace the likes of the Nautilus Mini tanks..

Last edited:

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Very nice....:)
Thanks, I've been asked by members and friends and a lot of people that have the Nautilus to try the 1.0ohm coil with mouth to lung hits, so I'm going to be changing out the coil today and giving my opinion (if I can remember how to do it)

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Ok, so I've tried the 1.0ohm coil and there is a big difference, the flavour is reduced and obviously so is the vaper, you can mouth to lung but for me it's still quite airy. If there was no 0.5ohm coil I probably wouldn't use it, pretty much hated it and put the other coil straight back in..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread