ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
dS8xmsj.jpg

dannyben

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2014
USA
Haha just saw that on fb... Lose the flowers for the man version and u have my money today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The issue I'd gather is that since it's the same parts (chip, enclosure, couple of less wires) it would most likely be close to the same price as the dual battery 150W version.?.?.?

Heespharm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Htown,tx
The issue I'd gather is that since it's the same parts (chip, enclosure, couple of less wires) it would most likely be close to the same price as the dual battery 150W version.?.?.?

I'd be ok with that

Just a prototype. Nothing set in stone atm.

Apparently he's had a single battery prototype for a while I just wish he'd release the enclosure

dr3d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2015
Texas Gulf Coast
I ordered mine Thursday... Mine will be here Monday... I ordered the black one

That's at least two arriving in Htown on Monday. My feelings on the finish will determine whether mine is up and running Monday night. I'm thinking on cerakote or possible hydrodip ... maybe. More likely I'll slap her together, enjoy her awhile and eventually decide to rip her apart and do the refinishing thing. I'm gonna blame joyetech for adding these slick racing stripes to my mod collection ... now all the nice stuff is gonna want slicked out too.

TKS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
did you order the diy kit as well? I just checked my tracking it's on the move now. ETA is Monday.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk 2
nah I ordered the complete one.

I ordered mine Thursday... Mine will be here Monday... I ordered the black one

I put mine in Wednesday evening don't know yet when it's comin.

TKS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
They didn't send you an email the next day? Because that's when I put mine in ? What color did u order?

They sent an invoice with shipping number. But all it says is shipping label created, nothing really sent out it seems. I ordered the black since that and white it said was only in stock atm.

Yozhik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Chicago, IL
They sent an invoice with shipping number. But all it says is shipping label created, nothing really sent out it seems. I ordered the black since that and white it said was only in stock atm.

If it was sent first class, USPS only gives out updates when it feels like it, except you will get an update is when it is delivered.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Battery update. I received my 4 Samsung 25r's on Friday along with my Efest Luc V4. I charged them in the Luc V4 and have been using them since yesterday. I'm sitting at 31k joules with just under 1/2 battery bar using Eco mode (same settings and atomizer as before). The LG HE2's that I was using were bought in Dec '14 and had less than 15 cycles.

The new Luc V4 reads voltage down to hundredths now.
DSC_2629_zps6hqxcxin.jpg

dannyben

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2014
USA
Battery update. I received my 4 Samsung 25r's on Friday along with my Efest Luc V4. I charged them in the Luc V4 and have been using them since yesterday. I'm sitting at 31k joules with just under 1/2 battery bar using Eco mode (same settings and atomizer as before). The LG HE2's that I was using were bought in Dec '14 and had less than 15 cycles.

Much better and in-line with the rest of us now (60,000+). You must have had a bad set of the HE2's.

Throw in a pair of HG2's and you'll really be amazed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread