Advice on box mods and tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2Vapor

Jun 30, 2015
Long beach ca
I took a hit of the aspire max
With the atlantis tank the big
One ,at a vape shop nice very nice i love it ,i want it but would rather have a box ,what box would be the same ?or better. I tried the 30watt aspire box was alright not as good as the max i havent tried any of the other boxes ,the prices vary so much ,oh ya i was a cigar smoker so i need to jump ahead of e cig
Do they have e cigar?(lol)
Im not new and not old to vape any advice is cool ,i want to drip also ,right now only due to cost ego c twist battery
Actually 2 of them i hit them both at the same time alright
I want more flavor
N2vapor,!!!
Ps i look on craigslist for used
But really not much there !

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
One ,at a vape shop nice very nice i love it ,i want it but would rather have a box ,what box would be the same ?or better. I tried the 30watt aspire box was alright not as good as the max i havent tried any of the other boxes ,the prices vary so much ,oh ya i was a cigar smoker so i need to jump ahead of e cig
Im not new and not old to vape any advice is cool ,i want to drip also ,right now only due to cost ego c twist battery
I want more flavor
N2vapor,!!!

Yes, they have an E-Cigar.. here are a few samples, but I haven't tried any of them. exhibit 1, Exhibit 2, Exhibit 3, ect... I can't really recommend them though, since you'll get better flavor/vapor from a decent ecig device.

Currently vaping on a vamo V7 with a Taifun GT2 which looks like this. holding it like a cigar.

Now, for devices...where to begin....

My favorite: Sigeli 150: US / China

Be sure to pickup some GOOD 18650's and a good charger to go with it.

Another good one is an IPV4, or a snow wolf 200w

All of those will blow the socks off of anything you've tried so far. However, there is a startup price. The thing is, all those mods will LAST.. I still use my sigeli 100w that I ordered before it was officially released. It still works good, and is solidly built.

On a budget? here are some single battery box mods...

Sigeli 50w, Kanger kbox Are two contenders.

Or if you can't afford to buy a battery and charger with your mod, you could go the istick 50 route.

There are plenty of items out there. If you want to drip, anything over 30W should suffice. If you want to blow the clouds, you'll have to spend the money on good equipment and higher wattage. In my honest opinion, flavor and vapor depends more on the build than the mod itself. Blowing clouds is a combination of coil building skills, and working with what you have. If you weren't impressed by the aspire 30w kit, then perhaps it was the build on the device, not the device itself. I say go back to the vape store and browse around. Get customer's opinion too... most customers should be fairly approachable and will give you their opinions as well. Everyone has their own opinion, And don't just say box.. I am vaping on a 40w tube mod. :) probably find more on wattage of what you're looking for instead of shape.

N2Vapor

Jun 30, 2015
Long beach ca
Yes, they have an E-Cigar.. here are a few samples, but I haven't tried any of them. exhibit 1, Exhibit 2, Exhibit 3, ect... I can't really recommend them though, since you'll get better flavor/vapor from a decent ecig device.

Currently vaping on a vamo V7 with a Taifun GT2 which looks like this. holding it like a cigar.

Now, for devices...where to begin....

My favorite: Sigeli 150: US / China

Be sure to pickup some GOOD 18650's and a good charger to go with it.

Another good one is an IPV4, or a snow wolf 200w

All of those will blow the socks off of anything you've tried so far. However, there is a startup price. The thing is, all those mods will LAST.. I still use my sigeli 100w that I ordered before it was officially released. It still works good, and is solidly built.

On a budget? here are some single battery box mods...

Sigeli 50w, Kanger kbox Are two contenders.

Or if you can't afford to buy a battery and charger with your mod, you could go the istick 50 route.

There are plenty of items out there. If you want to drip, anything over 30W should suffice. If you want to blow the clouds, you'll have to spend the money on good equipment and higher wattage. In my honest opinion, flavor and vapor depends more on the build than the mod itself. Blowing clouds is a combination of coil building skills, and working with what you have. If you weren't impressed by the aspire 30w kit, then perhaps it was the build on the device, not the device itself. I say go back to the vape store and browse around. Get customer's opinion too... most customers should be fairly approachable and will give you their opinions as well. Everyone has their own opinion, And don't just say box.. I am vaping on a 40w tube mod. :) probably find more on wattage of what you're looking for instead of shape.
Thanks i will check those out
N2vapor

thailand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
I want more flavor
N2vapor,!!!
Kangertech Subox.
Great device for anyone. Just went to my vape shop, and everyone was curious to see the
"new" mod. To say the least, they were very impressed. Nice clouds, great flavor, and plenty of options to get to where you want.
Good luck to you and what your final decision is. Everyone's suggestions are from user experience,and we won't steer you wrong.

thailand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
I am new to vaping my son bought it for me wants me to quite smoking regular sigs it is the itazte ep the square bas it came with extra wicks and another part but it did not come with instructions on how to put in the replacement parts how would i replacement parts as needed please explain

Hey, if you start a new topic with "Itazte EP coil replacement" in the title, I'm sure someone with that device will help with the specifics. I just don't want your question to get lost in the wrong topic. And its easier for the forum members to see your request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread