my next tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony7432

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
Sydney nsw australia
im looking to expand my tank collection and im trying to decide between the morpheus and the uwell crown..ive heard tons about the crown but i have not heard much about the morphues..the morphues is only about $5 cheaper for me up here in australia..both offer good options in coils and power handling from 30 watts to 110-120 watts..what do you guys and gals think?

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
im looking to expand my tank collection and im trying to decide between the morpheus and the uwell crown..ive heard tons about the crown but i have not heard much about the morphues..the morphues is only about $5 cheaper for me up here in australia..both offer good options in coils and power handling from 30 watts to 110-120 watts..what do you guys and gals think?

I would definitely consider the Freemax Starre Pro, mine is totally amazing, what a tank it really is, better than my Starre V2 for sure. Don't mean to go off topic, but I would be doing you a disservice not to mention it.

tony7432

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
Sydney nsw australia
I would definitely consider the Freemax Starre Pro, mine is totally amazing, what a tank it really is, better than my Starre V2 for sure. Don't mean to go off topic, but I would be doing you a disservice not to mention it.
The only difference in the pro is the temp control coils right? Excuse my ignorance but what exactly does that mean and how do they benefit a mod that has the temp control feature?

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
The only difference in the pro is the temp control coils right? Excuse my ignorance but what exactly does that mean and how do they benefit a mod that has the temp control feature?
No dry hits / burnt wicking material as the coil can never go above that temperature you set, unless you set it too high in the first place of course, they work really really well. There are a few Youtube videos popping up about the Starre pro now, I will be opening a thread soon with my own personal views. I just wanted to put it on your radar, nothing wrong with the Uwell Crown but the Starre coils, in my opinion are better (Kanthal ones)
The tank is just beautifully made and edges out the Crown now in my opinion by some way, even without the nickel coils. The top fill design is pretty clever with the off and on design. No idea about the morpheus though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread