Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Every once in a while I'm forced to try to image the multitude of beatings I'd have received, in 1972ish, if I came home crying because somebody made fun of me at school that day.

And I'm sure glad that grew up then instead of now. Back then it was ALL (and ONLY) about the intent. No combination of words, in and of themselves, would be enough to insult someone.

Just yesterday, Ping had some fun at my expense - and at Kat's too for that matter (in another thread) .

It wasn't just a little bit funny; it was VERY funny. And I thank my father, older brother, and all the kids in my neighborhood, for teaching me how to recognize innocuous humor - even when it might be related to me.

We've lost touch with ourselves, and that makes me sad. Yes it does.

Pretty kitty there, TO. :)
We see the comedians coming out lately saying they wont do college campuses anymore due to the PC garbage. I find the older I get the less I care what anyone thinks of me.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
We see the comedians coming out lately saying they wont do college campuses anymore due to the PC garbage. I find the older I get the less I care what anyone thinks of me.

I think highly of you.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Much as we adore them adore them adore them, they aren't getting even a teeny tiny taste! No they are not!
I'd bring crab legs home from dinner out and the cats wanted nothing to do with them. Maybe if they could kill it first then they'd like them. Cats are weird.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I had to sit through A chorus line, and Cats. Phantom of the opera was great. The king and i was so so. Annie will always be my favorite. I guess because we took my parents and my wife's parents with us.

Sometimes, it's the memory of an evening and who you spent the evening with that makes all the difference in the world. Yes, sometimes it is!

Look Ping!
7688b9f13375b196a31811c93455b5bb.jpg

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Just in from work.

Sitting on my terrace looking out across the Hudson to The Palisades.

Vaping a little ProVape Ken's Tobacco in the House of Hybrids P3 Kabuki on the ProVape P3 Titanium Version 37 at a big 8W.

Man, wish it was user upgradable.

Not.

:p

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Just in from work.

Sitting on my terrace looking out across the Hudson to The Palisades.

Vaping a little ProVape Ken's Tobacco in the House of Hybrids 3 Kabuki on the ProVape P3 Titanium Version 37 at a big 8W.

Man, wish it was user upgradable.

Not.

:p

They haven't repossessed it yet?

How do you like your Kabuki?

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Love it.

Spent a few days sussing them out.

Flavor is quite a bit better than the Nauties.

And at lower power. Thinking that might be the springless connection and the customizable airflow.
I've been running mine at .2V lower power setting than the nauti base. Way better conductivity with the direct pin connection vs the tiny spring the current must pass through with the OEM base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread