Catfish Atty Mods the next Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Penguiness I see a problem, I got one too but it took a little while, the site went down after my purchase too.

Very strange, if not I'm over the moon!!
I'm in a pub with very little 3G signal, I expect FB is lighting up with so many saying they got one

View attachment 468676

Very sorry RB and Peng. We've all been there:( Confirmation and all..... Then the dreaded refund:eek:

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK, this is pretty funny (or spooky:blink:). Already sitting on the counter for a late addition:
19389216635_fe25f93bdb_k.jpg

Grown by a family friend. And, yeah, they're pretty awesome. Can never have too many different pepper notes in a bowl of chili to suit my taste.
Wow. Really is a small world!;) A friend of mine turned me on to them. Really great flavor. Hot but not unbearable. If you can get some fresh ones drop a whole one in a pot of chili. Flavor comes out but not a lot of heat. Then ........ If someone complains about their chili not having enough heat toss that in their bowl:D

Magaro

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Corning, NY, USA
Wow. Really is a small world!;) A friend of mine turned me on to them. Really great flavor. Hot but not unbearable. If you can get some fresh ones drop a whole one in a pot of chili. Flavor comes out but not a lot of heat. Then ........ If someone complains about their chili not having enough heat toss that in their bowl:D

We've got a plant growing out on the back deck. First harvest I'll give it a try.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
We've got a plant growing out on the back deck. First harvest I'll give it a try.
My son in law has a couple going also. He didn't know about them either till I gave him some seeds to try. As you probably know they don't like a lot of direct light. Shade cloth or a covered patio is a good spot. Once they start producing you'll have hundreds. Very prolific. :D

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Posting from my new to me iPad mini. Confiscated it from the lost and found where I work. Did a factory reset it is now a sloth pad. Been needing a new pic of some sort. This rocks. Will have to celebrate and record some music with it...a catfish song is coming.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
This is the latest CAM-R list:

CH SX350J mod List
1. robbieblood
2. jhhollier
3. Hildicat
4. Houndb