Just starting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordfud13

Jul 3, 2015
Green Bay, WI
Hello all,
I just started using an e cig and juice after years of on and off cigar and pipe smoking, never very heavy mainly for the taste and relaxation. My question is are there any "inexpensive" tasty juices that will be somewhat close to some of the pipe/cigars without having the nicotine in them. My wife who is getting off analogues is using a strawberry flavor and I don't care for it. Any suggestions welcomed. I am in the States. Wisconsin to be exact. Thanks in advance.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
The only problem Im having is a second spinner 2 I CANNOT get to charge..........I read 4 pages of posts about that same problem and its just not working
Is there ANYONE that can help??
Start your own thread in the "New Member" Forum. Describe what you've done to try and charge it and how long you have used it before you had problems charging it.

mtbakervapor.com They are WICKED LOW PRICES.............and you get a FREE 10ml bottle with every order
100s of flavors...........I got SEVENTY mls for $15
Another example-260ml for $35!!!!!!!!!!
You said mtbakervapor > Do they really give u a small bottle free with every order ? Im goin to go check them out because Ive heard of them b4 to . good looking out!! Thanks .

Reactions: ktcmojo

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
You could try some of the NET based juices from Nicoticket.
Like Wakonda, The Virus, Radioactive, The Cure.
They are nice complex flavors.

I don't know what "inexpensive" is to you. I'd call them mid-range.
The also have a buy-one-get-one offer, but you might try a few 15ml bottles to see if you like it, then use the BOGO coupon to buy bigger bottles. ;)

Senior vapor

Apr 30, 2015
Hello all,
I just started using an e cig and juice after years of on and off cigar and pipe smoking, never very heavy mainly for the taste and relaxation. My question is are there any "inexpensive" tasty juices that will be somewhat close to some of the pipe/cigars without having the nicotine in them. My wife who is getting off analogues is using a strawberry flavor and I don't care for it. Any suggestions welcomed. I am in the States. Wisconsin to be exact. Thanks in advance.
Try nicoticket.com. The best is wakanda. Everyone who tries it loves it. Good luck.

Senior vapor

Apr 30, 2015
T
You could try some of the NET based juices from Nicoticket.
Like Wakonda, The Virus, Radioactive, The Cure.
They are nice complex flavors.

I don't know what "inexpensive" is to you. I'd call them mid-range.
The also have a buy-one-get-one offer, but you might try a few 15ml bottles to see if you like it, then use the BOGO coupon to buy bigger bottles. ;)
nicoticket is having a 20 % off this week on wakanda

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
First and foremost Welcome! As for juice I gotta recommend Nicoticket also. The NET juice such as Wakonda and Virus are what finally got me off the cigs. Being a person who lived on nicotine and caffeine, Wakonda just hit the spot. Ahlusion also has some tobacco type juices that have been very good.
  • But the reality is that whatever keeps you off the smokes is what matters! You will get so many recommendations, and who knows, when your taste buds get use to vaping you might just like that strawberry juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread