Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Acckkkk! OK, the early morning guy thinks he has Lyme disease. :facepalm: He is a crankypants, and deaf, so it was hard trying to talk to him last week when he said he'd been bitten by a tick. He's not the type to go hiking in the woods, and lives in one of the suburbs near me. At any rate, he's been off for the past few days, and at least through Monday. Soooo, it's been a gloriously borked up week! :lol: We have 2 clerks on vacation because it's a holiday week, and Billy (early guy) out too. I lost my Friday off, and had to stay today until 5:30. :( I was so looking forward to a 3 day weekend. :cry:

I really would love to run away and go on vacation! :)

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good morning!

Dang it Bamrz, not good. :(

We survived the first night at camp. The people with the spot next to us had set up half on our site. They refused to move, so we had to set up weird. They stole our picnic table and parked their truck right next to our fire pit overnight. Tonight they are moving, either nicely by themselves, or we'll move them. On the upside, Victor loves it, everyone has dogs so he has buddies to play with.

I lost my hairbrush, so the dreads are positively frightening. Mr. V is on his way over to Shopko to buy one, as he get scared when he sees me. :lol:

Back to the cauldron.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
The day is not a total loss, I got to leave early! :) So did Larry (one of the nicer guys at work), which left the 2 guys that always wander off and leave us at the window alone to work together today. :p I love the thought of them actually having to do a full day's work! :lol:

I love camping! :) I hope you and Mr V can settle things without too much bloodshed. ;)

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I hope the rest of your weekend goes better, Bamrz.

Work was a mess today. It was so humid from the rain this morning that my shirt was literally soaked on the back from sweating. Nothing like sweat rolling down your forehead and stray dog hair sticking to it. Yuck. It was a busy day at work. We are closed tomorrow but Monday is going to be a trying one based on what is on my schedule so far. I told her to not schedule anything else for me Monday. On the good side of that is that it should be a good money day. :laugh:

Hubby and Morgan went back out to Hobby Lobby this morning. I got home and asked if she wore what she had on out to the store. Yes, yes she did. :facepalm: I asked hubby if he thought it was a bit strange to wear out and he said he didn't even notice. I can handle weird and funky but this was just plain awful. :laugh:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
070415.gif

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Happy 4th!!!!!

Just popped in to say hello, now back to camping. Or in this case, entertaining oodles of peoples. We're all having fun, Victor thinks he's the official greeter at the campground. He's having a blast.

Pics when we get back home. :)

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Sounds like your having a great time, FV. I want another vacation. I do think we are going to have to start doing a monthly date night. I'm going to make sure of that.

Lunch at the in laws was uneventful. Grilled hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill. It sure smelled good but I didn't eat any of it. I brought my own salad and watermelon and ate that instead. The salad was pretty good. It had bacon sprinkles on it. The sun has finally come out. I think it's supposed to rain again tonight or tomorrow though.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Good morning. Im about to head to the grocery store. Fun, fun.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Good morning! :) Laundry day, oh joy! :w00t:
Saving mine for tomorrow. But yes Joy Joy. Its on the same list as cleaning and GRrrrrrrrrrr shopping.:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread