Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Apparently some prisons allow inmates to have cats... :blink:

10988910_939725649418662_700960955417000509_n.jpg

Poor Pudy looks traumatized! :facepalm:

"No...No....don't leave me alone with him...he does terrible things to me"!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
So earlier today while filling up my Zippo (remember those :) ) to have handy for lighting the fuse on my cannon, it struck me, I really miss my Zippo lighters. I was never without one or three ready to go, filled, flints, and a pig in the blanket just in case. Just the smell of cracking the Zippo open and firing it up brings back so many memories... Happy 4th Y'all!

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
So earlier today while filling up my Zippo (remember those :) ) to have handy for lighting the fuse on my cannon, it struck me, I really miss my Zippo lighters. I was never without one or three ready to go, filled, flints, and a pig in the blanket just in case. Just the smell of cracking the Zippo open and firing it up brings back so many memories... Happy 4th Y'all!
Heres a Zippo ecig for ya...

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I have a small collection of lighters lol
I might have to dig them out for some pics.
I have one that's a tape measure, one with the dice in it, and one that looks like a camera but it's a flashlight.
Did you know that Zippo's all have a Roman number on the bottom, the higher the number the better it is or more it's worth.
And no mater how old a Zippo is they can be sent back to be fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread