Not open for further replies.

vakaion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
Australia
I was just gonna say...afternoon, ......then I remembered your an Aussie, lol

How is the weather down there right now?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Cold and slightly wet! I am not a fan of this weather... I'm happy through the other three seasons, but we don't even get snow down my way to make winter redeemable at all. Just rain, rain and rain with the odd cameo of hail! lol
I'm assuming it's nice and warm over there at the moment, and I'm slightly jealous. :p

You keep doing that and I'm going hit the Order button.

Haha tempting isn't it? :)
Still, it won't hurt to wait a few more days and see how others find the XvoStick.
And I'm actually using it far more often for the next few days than I normally will in the future just to see if anything breaks.
Thus far it's still just the feel of the fire button that I find to be average.
edit: (but I don't dislike it as much as I did earlier, I'm getting used to it :p)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Cold and slightly wet! I am not a fan of this weather... I'm happy through the other three seasons, but we don't even get snow down my way to make winter redeemable at all. Just rain, rain and rain with the odd cameo of hail! lol

And here? Hot. Dry. Withered. Rock gardens where lawns used to be.

Can't even recall what rain was. Oh the spectrum...

Hmmm...... I have some minor button concerns, vaka, but we'll talk in the other thread, yeah?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm assuming it's nice and warm over there at the moment, and I'm slightly jealous. :p

Haha tempting isn't it? :)
Still, it won't hurt to wait a few more days and see how others find the XvoStick.
And I'm actually using it far more often for the next few days than I normally will in the future just to see if anything breaks.
Thus far it's still just the feel of the fire button that I find to be average.
edit: (but I don't dislike it as much as I did earlier, I'm getting used to it :p)

And thanks, mate! :cool:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Those are just wonderful, inspects! Almost looks like you've got the Seasons covered. Nice work by yes, great guys!

Whoops, missed your post above. I've been well and happily Tootle Puffin' away! Miss you as well, kiddo.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Those are just wonderful, inspects! Almost looks like you've got the Seasons covered. Nice work by yes, great guys!

Whoops, missed your post above. I've been well and happily Tootle Puffin' away! Miss you as well, kiddo.

Good to hear...talk tomorrow...have a great weekend Everyone..!

Dale

vakaion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
Australia

Hmmm...... I have some minor button concerns, vaka, but we'll talk in the other thread, yeah?

Sounds like my type of weather. :)
Relaxing in the shade under a big beach umbrella drinking iced coffee in 100F+ temps is my kind of day! lol
Will do. :)

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY

I found all the rain you are missing
image.jpg

You can have it back, my puppy is tracking mud all over the house.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread