My Halo Initiation

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Why didn't I know about this before??? Everyone talked about every other flavor, and how good they were. Please tell me I cannot be the only chocoholic who is now addicted??

we all knew, i wanted to tell you, for serius, but erryone else told me not too and threatened me wif bodily harm. so blame dem.

and just wait until you start mixing, BC is a fantastic mixer; adds a chocolate note to almost any other flavor. my fav is Kringle's Curse with it for a choco-peppermint treat. other's like Malibu with BC for a coconut candy bar like creation.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
we all knew, i wanted to tell you, for serius, but erryone else told me not too and threatened me wif bodily harm. so blame dem.

and just wait until you start mixing, BC is a fantastic mixer; adds a chocolate note to almost any other flavor. my fav is Kringle's Curse with it for a choco-peppermint treat. other's like Malibu with BC for a coconut candy bar like creation.
Oh, that's no good, no bodily harm needed! I'm meaner, so don't listen to dem anymore. Its all aout me now!!!! I tried a mix, about 3/4 BC and 1/4 Kringles Curse. I love peppermint patties!!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
So, I was one of those people lucky enough to participate in the ECF mega-15 millionth post contest. I was even luckier to win a prize! My prize was 20 bottles of Halo juice. I was so excited to win and have the opportunity to receive such an amazing and generous prize. I had such wonderful customer service ( thank you, Mr. Randle) and have been having such a sweet time sampling. I have to admit, the Tribeca I chose was initially supposed to be for my son as a small token of gratitude for him getting me my starter set and getting me on the path to vaping full-time. Who knew that in one day it would work, and I had my last analog on 1/4/15? I figured he deserved to share on my loot. I decided to sample one before passing them on, and I'm shocked at how much I truly love it. Sorry to say, I love the kid, but he's only getting one bottle of it!!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Great googaly moogaly!

20 free bottles?

that's almost enuff Voodoo to get AngiBe through half a morning, if she were taking it easy and lost her battery and was still asleep....even then....
20 bottles for a tootle puffer...lmaoooo....I'm in heaven!!!! I swear my delivery box smelled like peppermint patties!!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
20 bottle prize of Halo???? WOW!!!! Congrats! I'm getting ready to put in 6 bottle order which seems like chump change now
Naw, I just got really lucky. Keep an eye out for the next big contest, there were some amazing prizes won, and so many suppliers participated.

Reactions: AngiBe

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Now for Malibu....at first I thought it had a little too much menthol. I set it aside while I consumed mass amounts of Belgian Cocoa. Then, I let it I a few days and came back to it. Now, it tastes more like fresh mint ( like real leaves) and more fruit. I can't put it down today!!!

Reactions: DaveOno

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Now for Malibu....at first I thought it had a little too much menthol. I set it aside while I consumed mass amounts of Belgian Cocoa. Then, I let it I a few days and came back to it. Now, it tastes more like fresh mint ( like real leaves) and more fruit. I can't put it down today!!!
Please please please,
Try 3 parts Malibu to 1 part Belgian. It remains the best think I have ever vaped. :wub:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Good lawd, it's sooooooo yummy!!!! Thanks for the tip!!!!
Convert #1,327.

I'm gonna hafta look back and see if I can find out the wonderful person who gave me this mix idea. At the least, I owe them a dinner. (I'll lay a wager it was weezal...)

Halons, if you have any Malibu, and you have some Belgian, you are a fool if you don't give this a try.

:)

Reactions: Puff2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread