Status
Not open for further replies.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Starting out tootle puffing helped me to stop smoking day one and now 4 years later still keeps me off the cigs, it just works for me. I did the more complicated bigger high v/w rebuild everything for a while only to find keeping it simple gave me a lot more enjoyment all the way around.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I'm not a full time tootlepuffer, but I'll leave these bits of my vaping history here...
:D

ego-tank.jpg
mini.jpg

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I started with a cigalike and while I was waiting for it I had to tell everyone I knew about it. After it showed up I took one puff and said oh heck no this isn't going to work. This was in 2009 so all these mods weren't available. I had to tell everyone so I was stuck. I tried it for awhile and after a week I realized I hadn't had a stinky for the whole week. Before long I started amassing bigger and better so it's been almost 6 yrs. since I've had a stinky. I'm still amazed because I smoked longer than many ECF members have been alive and tried everything to quit to no avail. I just figured I'd die a smoker. I tried the coil winding,dripping,etc. thang and it just wasn't for me. I don't need another hobby and I got into vaping because of nicotine so I'm a tried and true tootle puffer now and forever.

Last edited:

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
I tootle puff because it is what works for me. That's how I started in 2012, and I never felt a need to go any higher. Still using carto tanks mostly, and just got a few new IBTankeds. Why fix it when it's soooo not broken? Tootle puffer for life.

Thanks for the contest!

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Cant beat simple and just works, hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend. Was hot hot hot here but it looks like a short reprieve coming with some days down into the 90s :)

5cardstud, I'll stand with you on the amazed part. One day a nearly 4 decade smoker and the next day a non-smoker. What a life changing day.

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
Hi there, thanks for the giveaway! I tootle in the mornings and evenings, while out in public and while driving. I only have two devices, and one is an MVP 2 with a Nautilus Mini, I love it. It really resembles how a cigarette was for me and it really helps with the cravings early in the day and late at night. I also don't like blowing clouds in public to distress even more voters, so I take my tootle setup with me out and about. I could really put something like this to use, thanks for a shot at it!

:thumbs:

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Be wrapping this up soon so if anyone else is interested be sure to post. This is a very nice complete just add juice setup and until or unless you have ever used a 350mah eGo battery shockingly small at about the same length of a cigalike but a little fatterer.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Well I got busy in the shop last night and did not get back to this when I came in. We are building, well more like finishing up on a new glass saw and I have been putting as much time into it as I can spare. It has been quite a lot of work but this new saw will allow us to both speed up our production and cut down on losses, this means we should soon be able to offer even lower pricing on our glass replacements.

Anyhow, back to this giveaway. I count 24 posters in this thread other than myself so off to random.org for a number between 1 and 24 counting down from the top of the list.

The result is 17, as the list sits right now (might change as more folks post) this is cindycated

Congrats to Cindycated

As a runner up prize I am also going to send out a little something to the highest poster in this thread which is redrebel821 and by the picture you posted I know just what to send to you.

If the winners would please come back to this thread after you get your goodies and show them off :)

I dont see any means of sending a PM to the winners, if the two of you will please send me a PM with your address we can wrap this up.

Theres always another chance to win, I will be opening another similar thread and doing this again right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread