NM
graphics-for-fouth-july-.gif
Have a great time, and please stay safe

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Any one that intentionally destroys history can't brag or be proud of their own!

As long as I don't see it posted in da post office...

Besides, if I had my way, I'd meet all ya'll face-to-face. That would immediately evaporate any 'mystique'...
toothy.gif
Didn't think you'd mind but, didn't want to get Deb upset so I deleted the pic. I think I know you well enough to know pretty much what would upset you. Probably take more than a picture.
Went to bed before 9 last night and slept straight thru till around 6:30am. Not too shabby. Feel pretty good.

Last edited:

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Fixing to watch the Xfinity race on NBCSN. This will be the first race covered under the new 4 Billion dollar contract with NBC. We'll see how they do. They haven't actually covered a Nascar race since 2008. Right now it's raining in Daytona so I expect they are in a rain delay.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Ok, finally getting underway in Daytona for the XFinity race. Direct TV channel 220 if anyone is interested. The neighborhood is starting to set off fireworks. Dog and cat are kinda flipping out. Dog not to bad, just interested. Cat on the other hand has never gotten into my lap until about 5 minutes ago. I think he's a little worried. Didn't stay long but, I suspect he'll be back.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I love your posts Willie.
tender.gif
Great music.

Another good day. Daddy got to mow (which makes him happy) and I did nothing. Which makes me extremely happy.
girl_haha.gif

Daddy enjoyed his hotdogs and even ordered strawberry cobbler and ice cream. Of course I told him I couldn't eat a whole one and asked ever so nicely if he would let me have some of his. Worked like a charm. Hope he knows it was only for the 4th and it is back to my cooking tomorrow. I imagine it will be ground turkey-something or the other. heehee I think all this healthy eating is making me look better. Can you tell I'm eating healthier? They say you are what you eat. . .

fih1414971380801_PerfectlyClear_55.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
I love your posts Willie.
tender.gif
Great music.

Another good day. Daddy got to mow (which makes him happy) and I did nothing. Which makes me extremely happy.
girl_haha.gif

Daddy enjoyed his hotdogs and even ordered strawberry cobbler and ice cream. Of course I told him I couldn't eat a whole one and asked ever so nicely if he would let me have some of his. Worked like a charm. Hope he knows it was only for the 4th and it is back to my cooking tomorrow. I imagine it will be ground turkey-something or the other. heehee I think all this healthy eating is making me look better. Can you tell I'm eating healthier? They say you are what you eat. . .

fih1414971380801_PerfectlyClear_55.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Is that turkey vaping? :lol:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I had a nice visit with my son, his wife and their adopted 16 yr old daughter. Geordi was a hit!! I got him out of the van and he ran to James and jumped into his arms!! Talk about winning someone over! His MIL and FIL stopped by to meet Geordi, and he was a big social hit. Wiggled and schmoozed everyone. Tasha, she just barked at everyone, but that is Tasha! She is not very people social but it has always been thus. Not mean barks, just OMG barks. It was a good day. Now when the noise stops, Tasha will be much happier. So will I.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Thank you for your service to us and our country.
You're welcome. When we were discussing marriage Nancy was reluctant at first. She was afraid I would want her to get out of the Navy and follow me. I told her that no way would I ask her to do that! Having her own career was the best life insurance I could give her. I wasn't exactly in a low-risk career.

Ok, finally getting underway in Daytona for the XFinity race. Direct TV channel 220 if anyone is interested. The neighborhood is starting to set off fireworks. Dog and cat are kinda flipping out. Dog not to bad, just interested. Cat on the other hand has never gotten into my lap until about 5 minutes ago. I think he's a little worried. Didn't stay long but, I suspect he'll be back.
I'm enjoying the races myself. My pup is on my lap, she doesn't like the fireworks either. I can't imagine what it would be like if they were legal here in OKC. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread