Status
Not open for further replies.

QuikDrawMcGraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
Ontario. Canada
awesome idea.

Is there any chance that the economy line might expand? Perhaps a lp mini 2.1 eco would cut a little deeper into the knock-offs even if it does run a 18490 battery. From my perspective: tried and true with smaller battery that can run most of the day VS Chinese 18650 that batt will last all day but mod may not.....without leaks etc, etc.....I know what I would choose

gotta hit china where it hurts

Fishcakes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
nj
Rob... You sneaky sneaky .......... ;) just kidding man. But seriously, just when i feel like im satisfied and all i need is to pick up a mini (for my aunt who still smokes, despite all ive tried) you come up with this. Its a great idea man! And youve got me wanting another reo....

Thats it. Im gonna die. My girls gonna kill me.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I'm not skeerd to break out the bench top buffer and turn it into a mirror, but I don't want to bend all my other doors to make them work. So does anyone know it the holes have been milled for the magnets? I'm guessing they are there, but no pic to know for sure.
The magnet holes are there one can simply add magnets

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
awesome idea.

Is there any chance that the economy line might expand? Perhaps a lp mini 2.1 eco would cut a little deeper into the knock-offs even if it does run a 18490 battery. From my perspective: tried and true with smaller battery that can run most of the day VS Chinese 18650 that batt will last all day but mod may not.....without leaks etc, etc.....I know what I would choose

gotta hit china where it hurts
I may add a mini version depending on the stock I have .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread