Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I went to college and found out that 0/0 = undefined
I then went to prove 0/0 = 1
how??
well if 1X10 to the - infinity is as close to 0 as one can get ( its so small of a number it is considered 0)
therefore any number over itsself is 1

1X10 to the - infinity over itsself = 1 therefore 0 over 0 is = to 1 :)

the teacher even faultered on that one and said he would get back to me on it...
he returned an answer 5 weeks later and said I could be very correct in my presumption...

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Happy Independence Day! So great to see @*RJ* and @Dusty_D stop by! Big hugs!

There are fireworks for sale all over the place around here. Some states we passed through had large, year-round fireworks stores. I am bracing for a noisy night. :)

@Bronze - thank you for the reminder of our history. @PapawBrett - we are a contentious bunch, but you're right, at least we are free to be so. :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I can't vape without it. There's Dragon's Fire and then there's the rest. And while it is awesome in a tank, it really responds well to dripping. I'm going through a lot of DF in this Achilles. To this day I will take a hit of DF and pause to say, "Damn, that's good stuff!" I enjoy other flavors to be sure but I have to know I have Dragon's Fire for at least half the day. vaping other stuff makes me appreciate DF even more. And speaking of other flavors, my Legend continues to get older. In three weeks it will be two months old and I will crack it open and give it a spin. It gets a good shaking at last once per day. It's been a long time since I've vaped Legend. I'm curious to see if it changed any...especially the cherry note. I'm hoping it is less prominent because I like the tobacco background in Legend.

juice abuse!!!! :shock:
I tried Legend from Retics Reo and OMG the cherry was predominate compared to my drippers... blew me away... never knew Legend could taste that good :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
@Bunnykiller - so it took your teacher 5 weeks to figure out what we all knew within a couple of your posts? (That you are brilliant) Ah, tenure. :facepalm:
some people are so entrenched in formalities that they forget where they came from... I have a total disdain for formalities, it sets me apart from the standard bell curve of optimal human behavior... and all I have to say is

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!! ;)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Heya army,
This old body is feeling old!Kind of humid(higher than normal) here and that's tough on the bones.
tell me about it... my A/C is dripping 10 gallons of water per 5 hours... and thats moisture from inside the house... 93.259% humidity ( yup down to the thousands) and its brutal...

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast

LOVE Joe Cocker!!! Thank you, RJ! :):)

I would love to celebrate the forth of July in a classical manner with fireworks, beer, BBQ, and such festive activities...
but unfortunately... there are laws that restrict this to me staying inside and sleep...

disorderly conduct in public ( drinking beer in my backyard)
noise violations ( fireworks)
improper use of combustible materials ( BBQ)

Land of the free, BK, land of the free . . . o_O:facepalm:

Thanks Chak. I love hugs! Life is pretty good. I've won some and lost some but I'm still kicking. Living every day. ;)

"Sometimes you're the windshield . . . Sometimes you're the bug." :D [Mary Chapin Carpenter??:?:]

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
LOL.. thanks buddy! At this rate, I may just close down my account here..

I don't think I've ever gone a whole week without once checking into ECF for the last 5 years that I've been here. :(
WHAT????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
That's true. That's been the formula for tanning for centuries. How the natives figured that out is beyond me. Yes, they boil the brains because it breaks them down so they can be mixed into a thin paste. I'm guessing the commercial hide producers use something else these days but the one offs still use boiled brains. They say it is every bit as good as anything you can use.
Sounds a bit better than the "other" way....but at least they found a use for all those used public pee pots around town........

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Looks like my cooking duties are getting blown away... literally. Ahead of the rain Adam and Heather are getting, we are getting two days of gusty winds. Enough so that I don't want to light up the grill for fear of 'blowback', for some reason old Navy boiler men don't care for the idea of uncontrolled pressurized fires.
Time for Netflix, I guess....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread