upload_2015-7-4_14-56-15.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 4

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I wanted to come sit in here and join in the fun, but I just spent two hours on the phone with my mother, and now I'm WAAAAAY behind! I need to come back and check those links, though, because I need more tanks for all these flavors that are all becoming my favorites! I don't mind blending a little of what was in one tank with whatever new one I put in, but it would be nice to have some all filled and labeled, so I could pick and choose whatever strikes my fancy at the moment. ;)

Rich was just saying this morning that he had three tanks, and he'd never need more than that, and I told him that's what I had thought, too. But once he starts sampling other flavors, I'm sure he'll find a few that he likes well enough to warrant having a few extra tanks himself! LOL! We'll see. He's a pretty scroogy old curmudgeon! :p

~Lannie
I started with the 2 that came with my eVod starter kit. Then I wanted more flavors...so then needed more tanks. Then more...now more again. it's a vicious cycle!

Reactions: misswish1

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I told AndriaD she would never live that down :p

I'm just waiting for the "water heater comparison" chat to start... :facepalm:

It waddn me! I didn do it! This time. :D

Andria

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Redrebel caused it!

I just ordered another 14 Evods @ 1.50 each. 2 of each color.

Actually I am getting some kits together for 3 other people to get them off of cigs.

I also ordered 6 of these. They are what I use decent little kits for $8. And the battery is a clicker type VV.
So for around $20 each of my friends will have 2 batteries, 2 chargers and 4 tanks.
EVOD 650mAh Variable Voltage Blister Pack | Cheap Ecig Starter Kit | High Quality - MyFreedomSmokes

I also ordered a 5 pack of coils for each kit from here for 3.99 and they are decent little coils.
Search - value evod coils

Now to order some bottles to give them some juice in. Everyone who has tried it LOVES my blueberry juice. Just wait till they try my Blueberries n Cream :)

Last edited:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Redrebel caused it!

I just ordered another 14 Evods @ 1.50 each. 2 of each color.

Actually I am getting some kits together for 3 other people to get them off of cigs.

I also ordered 6 of these. They are what I use decent little kits for $8. And the battery is a clicker type VV.
So for around $20 each of my friends will have 2 batteries, 2 chargers and 4 tanks.

I also ordered a 5 pack of coils for each kit from here for 3.99 and they are decent little coils.
Search - value evod coils

Now to order some bottles to give them some juice in. Everyone who has tried it LOVES my blueberry juice. Just wait till they try my Blueberries n Cream :)
I get blamed for everything!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I'm gonna break down and admit it...I ordered some pre- wound coils from Fasttech. I don't have the patience or the eye sight to do my own. It's bad enough trying to see to rework with rayon...lol...and so much cheaper than buying heads all done.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I'm gonna break down and admit it...I ordered some pre- wound coils from Fasttech. I don't have the patience or the eye sight to do my own. It's bad enough trying to see to rework with rayon...lol...and so much cheaper than buying heads all done.

Just a warning for those looking for a bargain. Do NOT buy any of these, they are junk. Bought 4 to try and am now maybe trying to use the base to make drippers with....
Clear EVOD 3.4mL Changeable BCC Bottom Coil Clearomizer

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Lol...I think I have one of those! I didn't buy it, was in a pack of spare parts sent to me to spiffy and piffy. It didn't match anything, so it's still sitting here.
They will not draw and leak like a sieve. I did salvage the evod style coils from them to rebuild though. they draw thru the bottom of the 510 and will not draw on an ego batteryI used my triton adapter and got them to draw a little bit and then massive flooding immediately. tried a good evod coil with same results. threw the tops away and kept the coils and bases. They did come in nice little black boxes though ;) Kept those to put gift Evods in.
I was smart enough to only buy 4 of them, so only out 4 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread