Burning Cartomisers? Dangerous?-510/Kr808/4081...etc filler type cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Thank you my friends, for the Father's Day wishes. ..life goes on... my Daddy passed away early April last year, and my kids don't have much to do with me, so Father's Day was kinda bittersweet for me. I've been an emotional wreck for the past few months anyways, but that's just another part of the cycle of life IMHO. So I have to look into the Bible and just take comfort in the fact that God told us to call Him 'Father'... I'm not trying to push any of my beliefs on anyone here, just making a statement regarding 'fathers'.
Grab that PV and toke it up!!!

Reactions: tiburonfirst

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Ha! Well, my wife is convinced that now vaping is worse for you than smoking, coz she heard about these BIG PHARMA/Doctor "studies" that 'claim' vaping is not good for you... Hmmmmmmmmmm. Really? Well, what do you know about that.. I guess my hacking and coughing with phleghm-filled lungs went away on its own.. 3 days after I began vaping 4 1/2 years ago... For some weird 'unknown' reason, I can breathe again, smell, taste food, etc. I have more air that I now dance and go walking 1 1/2 to 2 miles a day and I'm 58 years old...
I guess they wouldn't be interested in hearing what I have to say about their BS 'studies'. PSUEDO-SCIENCE, anyone???

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
smiley4th.png

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Yea. You're right. But you know how these 'studies' go - they're a bunch of Bull....! Give it a few months or years and there will be a 'new' latest and greatest updated study with DIFFERENT findings. Whatever. It's like the blind man in the New Testament of the Bible said: "I don't know about any of that, all I know is, once I was blind and now I can see." How simple is that? But there's always someone who has another intent in mind and right now, I see Big Tobacco and Big Pharma fighting against vaping coz they be losing business. You know that money talks and bull.... walks! It's all about money in this society!!!

Reactions: tiburonfirst

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Haha so I got 'censored' by ECF. Whatever. So I use a few 'colorful metaphors' as Spock said in Star Trek I The Movie. Censor me; I care not. The point is, I see that vaping has not only saved me thousands of dollars, but it has helped restore my health. Let the facts speak for themselves, and Pi$$ on these BS 'studies' they keep coming up with. Can you say MEDIA MANIPULATION, anyone?????

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
Haha so I got 'censored' by ECF. Whatever. So I use a few 'colorful metaphors' as Spock said in Star Trek I The Movie. Censor me; I care not. The point is, I see that vaping has not only saved me thousands of dollars, but it has helped restore my health. Let the facts speak for themselves, and Pi$$ on these BS 'studies' they keep coming up with. Can you say MEDIA MANIPULATION, anyone?????

My lungs have always looked pretty good, even while I was smoking. As a matter of fact, one doctor even got PO'd after seeing a chest X Ray that he insisted on having done even after I told him I didn't need one. I'm not saying my lungs are getting better all the time, but according to CT Scans, they looked better a few days ago than they did last year. Not bad for someone who will be 80 years old in two weeks, huh?

I believe e-cigarettes played a part in this improvement. This is because glycol absorbs water or fluid that is exhaled from my lungs. Glycol also reduces my sinus drainage and I do not cough, spit, and blow by nose as much. A side effect, if you want to call it that, is a dry mouth and lips.

There are some things that do not require BS 'studies'. If I see a rattlesnake in my back yard, I am not gonna form a committee and run a study on rattlesnakes. I'm just gonna get rid of that sucker.

BTW, the water from up the country is slowly being reduced. The water under the Trinity River bridge here in Liberty is about 3 feet less than it was, but the river is still way above flood stage and plenty of it is still in the river bottom. The river bottom here is more than a mile wide, so we're still talking about a lot of water.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'm 80 years old today. Never thought I'd live this long. I thought if I did, that would be all. Now I don't know what to do.

A Late Happy Birthday Br.

Someone mentioned Dead Electrons in another Thread. And my 1st Thoughts were of You.

Hope things are Going Well. And that there are Enough Cheetos in the Basement.

e8c34f5ae43de510b865690a93e45bf4.jpg

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
Thanks to all you kids for all your Happy BD wishes. I read them all, but didn't reply to each one because it is so slow and difficult for me to use the keyboard nowadays.

I had a nice birthday. My four daughters took me out to my favorite eating place and we had a good time along with the good food. I spent the rest of the day in bed, heheh. Unfortunately Peggy didn't feel well enough to get out this day.

My party wasn't until a few days later on Saturday. A bunch of people were here most of the day and most of us had a fun day. It was the happiest day I had in a long time. One I will never forget.

There are some things I'd like to say to some of you and same things I'd like to say about cartomizers. Please forgive me for not doing so at this time. I'm old but I ain't quit yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread