Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014

Lemwise

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Joure
I read your ... open up the firmware and just put a disclaimer comment ... I quoted it.

The fact you don't understand how Provape doesn't want you tinkering with it for your own safety ... tells us why you don't see the benefit for ProVape locking it down.
I asked whether or not someone can sue Provape if they put a disclaimer on the site that says altering the firmware can be unsafe and at your own risk. That was a question about the legal culture in the US, not a question about Provape and this is your reply.

But anyway, what you say is the very reason I will never buy a P3. I will not, not now, not ever, be told by a PV manufacturer what is safe and unsafe for me to use. I and only I make that decision. For Provape to tell vapers what is safe for them to use is beyond arrogant. That's just how I think. At the same time I get there are many people who have no problem with being treated like a child that needs to be protected from itself by Provape. If people want to be treated that way that's their right and I won't take anything away from that.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Best ProVari EVAR!

I have to agree ... if I had to get rid of the other 16 Provaris ... I'd still keep this one :cool:

ProvariBellcap.jpg

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
I asked whether or not someone can sue Provape if they put a disclaimer on the site that says altering the firmware can be unsafe and at your own risk. That was a question about the legal culture in the US, not a question about Provape and this is your reply.

But anyway, what you say is the very reason I will never buy a P3. I will not, not now, not ever, be told by a PV manufacturer what is safe and unsafe for me to use. I and only I make that decision. For Provape to tell vapers what is safe for them to use is beyond arrogant. That's just how I think. At the same time I get there are many people who have no problem with being treated like a child that needs to be protected from itself by Provape. If people want to be treated that way that's their right and I won't take anything away from that.

Wow. Now you are just being rude.

Some people want a PV that, if it fires, they know, without doubt, is safe to vape.

You need to go design your own PV Dude, and get on with your life.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I will not, not now, not ever, be told by a PV manufacturer what is safe and unsafe for me to use.
Lem Lem Lem...

Again you counterdick yourself.

Any electronic board in a pv has boundaries in which it operates...

And you will follow them!!!

LOLz, Jim

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Mamma mia, kid, are you for real? :lol: Oh honey....... no one cares what you'll buy or not buy! :D And no one cares why you'll buy or not buy. Do what's best for you.

Meanwhile, you'll discuss the disadvantages at every corner. I'm sorry you have to go thru this. Fly high. Fly solo.

I have to agree ... if I had to get rid of the other 16 Provaris ... I'd still keep this one :cool:

View attachment 468885

My baby mamma's sister!!!!!! Love it, Willy. (I don't have a baby or a baby mamma sister, nor do I even know what that means. But we DO have sib Provis!)

Now you are just being rude.

Just now? :D

What if somebody talked and nobody listened, nobody replied, nobody even saw them, would they disappear, or just get louder?

Dunno, but I'm going with "louder" in this case. ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: now now

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven

Uncle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread