RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Nice!
We would get along just fine.
My bhut jolokia garden. Only in there for two weeks.
640c61fe594ab50a4ea813b0b5fc6790.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
So... it's now after 5:00. That should matter, right? My wife and kids are at the in-laws' lake house tonight. I'll be rolling up there in the AM. In the meantime, I'll get my drink on and watch some baseball. I figured this stuff would be abhorrent (I'm typically a top shelf bourbon and Scotch drinker) but, it pairs exceptionally well with Nicoticket "The Cure"... I mean, really, really well.

pMXrEwg.jpg

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
So... it's now after 5:00. That should matter, right? My wife and kids are at the in-laws' lake house tonight. I'll be rolling up there in the AM. In the meantime, I'll get my drink on and watch some baseball. I figured this stuff would be abhorrent (I'm typically a top shelf bourbon and Scotch drinker) but, it pairs exceptionally well with Nicoticket "The Cure"... I mean, really, really well.

pMXrEwg.jpg

You sure it was the sonic cleaner that melted your stumpy dt? Might have been that whiskey :)

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
You sure it was the sonic cleaner that melted your stumpy dt? Might have been that whiskey :)

A valid consideration! It's really not that toxic... even considering it is found on shelf below the bottom shelf. It's cheap, pretty nasty, and overly sweet - but, it pairs very well with The Cure. I'm all about the symbiosis. :cool:

My preferred libation is Highland Park 18 y/o. However, I can't justify draining 750ml of that on the regular - unless I'd be willing to live in a shed, lol.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN

pMXrEwg.jpg
Awwwww! That looks like a good drink right there!! Awesome looking Reo's too! :D

Reactions: jifjifjif

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
sad.jpg

Always triple check that your button is locked when putting your mods in a bag or purse. If you don't and then it fires and melts the inside of your bag and destroys your new atty, as well as damaging your woodvil, make sure you have more than just a small bottle of whiskey on hand...

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Oh bummer. Fireworks are NOT good in your purse...
Looks like maybe the Woodvil just has some extra "character" but I'm sure sorry about the stumpy, too!

View attachment 468927
Always triple check that your button is locked when putting your mods in a bag or purse. If you don't and then it fires and melts the inside of your bag and destroys your new atty, as well as damaging your woodvil, make sure you have more than just a small bottle of whiskey on hand...

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
2015-07-10 22.31.14.jpg

Almost forgot! Here's my first shot eating out on vacation and I remember to take a pic after the second beer (blue moon) was served. Was so excited to finally partake in this thread. Haha

Lone star.. loved the walnut tables and real old hardwood floors.

How I appreciate wood now!

Will remember to take some more pics on the next vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread