Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
The fruit lineup from NLV is amazing, fig! Fruit3 was the original and classic (a mix of pear, apple, and peach), then came the "Beach" line with a huge array of all different flavors. Do NOT miss the BluBerry Beach, for sure! And in addition, Apricot Brandy is quite the treat, too!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
YIPPEE!

Here's a pic if anyone wants to pass this onwards.

upload_2015-7-3_11-44-33.jpeg

figment_oyi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Tx
ok tell me what you think about my order thus far
30ml in Fruit3, Blueberry B., then 10 ml in all the other beaches and red apple.. tempted to do 30 in more but don't want to get a ton of 30's if I am not sure I will like them.. I have made that mistake many many times before... Unless there is another one that you guys think I should go 30 in due to the sale.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
ok tell me what you think about my order thus far
30ml in Fruit3, Blueberry B., then 10 ml in all the other beaches and red apple.. tempted to do 30 in more but don't want to get a ton of 30's if I am not sure I will like them.. I have made that mistake many many times before... Unless there is another one that you guys think I should go 30 in due to the sale.

I think that's a good plan, figment. Let your own taste buds decide...

Reactions: figment_oyi

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Well, I can. :)

I say try the ones that sound best to you in 30 ml. Next payday you can order sample sizes at the same low price and have free shipping with only 3 10ml bottles.

BTW, NLV fruits are lovely. To me, Blueberry and Strawberry and Red Apple are more intense true flavor. Fruit 3 is simply fun, unique and a delight. Mango mild and pleasant. Apricot Brandy is perfectly named and could please any fruit lover, too.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
don't forget tappulles!
fruit3 is a favorite and so is tropikeyta for me.

Forget Tappulles? NEVER!!!

It's not out one of the more fruity flavors though, which is why I didn't mention it. But it's quite marvelous.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The 2 I have tried so far -
Blueberry Beach- very creamy true blueberry flavor, lots of vapor.. 65pg/35vg, 12mg in a Billet Box w/Billet Bridge..

Red Apple- best apple ever.. like Apple juice but a little more flavorful.. same make-up as above..

You're playing my toons, Fig! I'm tempted to mix the two together, if you want to know the truth. BluBeachy Apple Pie, anyone? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread