Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
img20.gif
HAPPY 4th REOVILLE.

qiubicfit

May 17, 2013
miami beach FL.
Happy Fourth of July!!!!!! Just want to thank everyone for all the kind words, and all the support
You have giving me, its been hard no doubt,,, but sitting on my chair next to my baby hour after hour reading the wonderful comments has made feel like not alone, I will never be able to thank you enough, but I will make a promise to have a stronger presence here in the forum, and become more active in matters that concern all of us, thank you everyone, thank you so much and I hope and wish all of you a wonderful 4th of July........
Albie gelabert and little baby NOVA
Thank you

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Happy 4th REOville and to our non American REOnauts....HAPPY SATURDAY!!!

It's been raining here in land of Amish all day, just let up....I really need to mow my grass but every time the weatherman says it's gonna be nice out.....it rains!
Mini Me's talking about fireworks all day, I really don't like being around them but I don't want to let her down so I'll suck it up and enjoy the time!

quibicfit, I hope all turns out for your Mini Me! We spent some time in the hospital with ours in the beginning due to some respiratory issues along with the numerous breathing treatments that came along with it. It was a big motivator to quit the cancer sticks and she has been free of respiratory problems for a good 3 years now!

My AmberLamps has left the Spa and she's on her trip back home, mailman better bring his A game to work with him on Monday!!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
It has not been as productive a day for me but daddy got to mow the yard which made him happy as a fart and I took a shower that also made me happy as a fart. The hotdogs where very good and I know daddy enjoyed them and then he ordered strawberry cobbler with ice cream. Was not real happy about that but batted my lashes and asked him if he would give me some of his because I couldn't eat a whole one. heehee Worked like a charm.
coy.gif
So he had half and was happy.

I know y'all are probably tired of hearing about my caregiving, but if you know me at all, you know how important my dad is to me. I will try my best to get back to normal posts which are just crazy. . . like usual. heehee

Hope everyone has had a good day.
tender.gif

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I will never be able to thank you enough, but I will make a promise to have a stronger presence here in the forum,
Glad you'll be able to hang out with us more! always great to have more reonauts posting.

but daddy got to mow the yard
I hope y'all are mowin this lawn in stages.....seems like y'all are mowin bout every other day... If you're doin the whole yard that often, you gotta be mowin dirt by now! hehehe and I love hearing your posts about your dad. It's so sweet how you care for him, and so nice to see you so happy!!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Thanks Spydro,
MG_30.gif
now I need bubblebath and some bubbles stuff. You know I want to do that don't you? heehee

1683633pjsbe3rkks.gif
everyone.

so nice to see you so happy!!
I think so also.
JC_goody.gif
I only did the trim work the other day with the push mower Deb. Daddy does the riding part. His lawnmower was more expensive than my Honda, so I don't go anywhere near it. If he saw me driving it, it might send him back to the hospital and we don't want that. heehee He is crazy about his yard. Me? I see grass. It's pretty but it is still just grass.

Rain, rain and more rain is the forecast for this week. I might need to go home and get some pain medication. The only thing here is my mom's old liquid morphine that she refused to use. Don't think I need that.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. I'm just going to vegetate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread