Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
juice abuse!!!! :shock:
I tried Legend from Retics Reo and OMG the cherry was predominate compared to my drippers... blew me away... never knew Legend could taste that good :)
And that was a screwed up build too , you need to try it now ! :)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Bronze... Robin.... did yall know DF is totally awesome? ;)
dripping some DF in my Stillaire on the Overdose.... gawd this stuff is goooood :)
I missed my DF .... now I know why ... its just nummy!!!
I can't vape without it. There's Dragon's Fire and then there's the rest. And while it is awesome in a tank, it really responds well to dripping. I'm going through a lot of DF in this Achilles. To this day I will take a hit of DF and pause to say, "Damn, that's good stuff!" I enjoy other flavors to be sure but I have to know I have Dragon's Fire for at least half the day. vaping other stuff makes me appreciate DF even more. And speaking of other flavors, my Legend continues to get older. In three weeks it will be two months old and I will crack it open and give it a spin. It gets a good shaking at last once per day. It's been a long time since I've vaped Legend. I'm curious to see if it changed any...especially the cherry note. I'm hoping it is less prominent because I like the tobacco background in Legend.
Dragon's Fire in an RM2 is spectacular ! It's dripping without having to stop to drip , loving my REO ! :)

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Happy 4th!

We made it to my moms, hit the road early to get to my aunts. My cousin is some sort of crazy daredevil type (like RJ) and had me out zip lining today with rope obstacle courses some 50-65 feet in the air between trees. I am basically afraid of heights, so it speaks volumes of my bravery and my love of my cousin that I completed all 3 long courses. Not gonna lie, I was on the verge of tears at the end :)

Keeping a close eye on my aunt. Took her to see the fireworks, back at her house now with everything locked up and all the night lights on. She's always been one of my favorites, so it's a privledge to help. Glad I can be here.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Happy 4th!

We made it to my moms, hit the road early to get to my aunts. My cousin is some sort of crazy daredevil type (like RJ) and had me out zip lining today with rope obstacle courses some 50-65 feet in the air between trees. I am basically afraid of heights, so it speaks volumes of my bravery and my love of my cousin that I completed all 3 long courses. Not gonna lie, I was on the verge of tears at the end :)

Keeping a close eye on my aunt. Took her to see the fireworks, back at her house now with everything locked up and all the night lights on. She's always been one of my favorites, so it's a privledge to help. Glad I can be here.
WTG, April!!! You ROCK!!!

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Happy 4th!

Ziplining and a visit to one of the most haunted houses in the U.S. , next thing you know , you'll be skydiving with RJ . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread