Status
Not open for further replies.

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
He was kind of overwhelmed.
It was a rapid succession of the standard misnfo blurbs that he could neither keep up with, nor pick the right ones to respond to. That was just a clip. I hope he let her go on like that 'til she passed out from not taking a breath. Then he could have his say.

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
It was a rapid succession of the standard misnfo blurbs that he could neither keep up with, nor pick the right ones to respond to. That was just a clip. I hope he let her go on like that 'til she passed out from not taking a breath. Then he could have his say.

She was bluffing, he should have called her bluff step by step. Smoke? What smoke? Please explain for our audience how ecigs produce smoke. Chromium? What is it and what does it do? How much was in the vapour? How much is that compared to lets say my cutlery or drinking water? Is it present anywhere else? What are the EPA/OSHA/NIOSH limits for it? etc.

He was not having one of his best days I think.

Last edited:

DCBD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2014
USA

I agree, I think this is just a teaser. He'll get his chance to sweep up all of her mindless ANTZ droppings. After all, it is his show. It's nice to see that we've got an advocate in Big Media. I just hope there's more to come.

nomore stinkies

Gee, Who did that?
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
IL
I was also disappointed. I thought he would TKO her in the first round. Where is his ammo? He will bring it out in a minute. No, no come on Greg.....nothing. Have to give him points for trying though. There are so many pro-ecig people out there...who would you pick to be his next guest? Mark 411 thanks for sending him with the real truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread