Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
If you use detergent, use Dawn dish detergent Very diluted. It's a Strong detergent but also skin mild. It's what they use to clean the living sea birds drenched in oil spill oil.

The Everclear is good but there is a trick to that. I use the bottom half of a clear plastic Wendy's Frosty cup they don't use anymore. Any thin plastic container will work, NOT Styrofoam though. Put your parts in the container and fill with solution. Put that, (weigh down with quarters if need be) in the Sonicator full of water. The sound waves go right through the plastic and you save Lot's of solution.

Kooh-i-noor RapidoEze, used in a Sonicator, the only thing that will remove misused India ink from a fountain pen, is about $15 a bottle shipped.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl
Nice tip on the clear cup trick! I suppose I could cut the bottom out of a water bottle...

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
My UC has cleaned a lot of carbs and parts for bikes. I've meant to try it for steepin juices but never have. A "Simple Green" flavor is probably ingrained in it now. But it cleans nicely :)
bs carbs honda carb and cover 052 (640x479).jpg

47 year old carbs

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
15 various Air tanks, 50 unopened coils, approx. 50-60 rebuilt used coils...I was serious about committing to the Air tank system.
My tank of choice prior to this was the Mini Pro tank II. I split my PT tanks and coils between two folks and gifted them out.
Confession is good for the soul!:nun:
Yep it is! I was one of the lucky people who was gifted with the Mini PT II. I have rebuilt them and my son and I use them. With the right coils, and the right wick, those things are perfect for sampling because they don't hold a lot of liquids. :wub: you Cheech!! Thanks!!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
And to answer Bruce's question on the Airs, I have 6 M's, 6 MS's, 5 GS Airs(had 6 but one met its demise on the bathroom floor at work) and 4 GS16S tanklets with GS Air bases. I have 6 boxes of stock coils, 3 boxes of BDC coils(used in the 16S) and about 30 used coils. And since I'm taking inventory...3 SubTank Mini's, Smoktech-GCT(I won that here) a Lemo Drop, a Paradigm Magma RDA, 4 Mini Nautiluses, a few PT2's, Cheech's Mini PTII's. Moving on to mods...5 30W isticks, 3 10W Mini isticks, 2 20W isticks and a 50W istick. Plus a Reo and a Clouper clone. I'm ready!! Or I will be when both my TC mods get here! :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Mornin' Everyone! Hope you're all having a good one! View attachment 468940
So far, so good! I have a ton of stuff to get done today that I haven't done in the last 3 I've been off but tis ok...5 days of work stands between me and 9 days off! Yippee!!

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I very rarely have colds knock on wood so....:)
That was just an inside joke. :p
Lynn, I promptly received a reply from Lightningvapes this morning about Titanium wire...

On Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 5:06 AM, Zopim <noreply@zopim.com> wrote: I wanted to ask if you will be selling Titanium wire in the near future?? Thank you.

Lightningvapes Reply: At this point we are not carrying titanium wire until the safety issues can be resolved. Aside from common users mishandling the wire and the chemicals used in its creation there are too many uncontrollable factors and we don't want to jeopardize any ones safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread