............No vapemail today:(...

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
7/3

Oh, and I have a funny story! I think one of our cows wants to be a tootle-puffer, too! Last night at evening chores, we were sitting in the milking stanchion area waiting for the girls to finish their treats, and we were vaping. I was vaping some yummy chocolate/coconut Mounds bar liquid, and Helen, our youngest cow, came over and started sniffing the mouthpiece end of my EVOD, sniffing my breath, and then licking my hand! She thought I had candy and she wanted some! LOL! I blew some vapor in her face, and she started licking me some more. That's actually not a very pleasant experience, because cows' tongues are just like cats' tongues, all spiky, but the spikes on a cow's tongue are much BIGGER, and will take the skin right off a person! I started scratching her neck under her chin, so she'd point her nose in the air and stop trying to lick my skin off. Bless her heart, she's the sweetest thing, but I never heard of a tootle-puffing cow before! [emoji38]

~Lannie
That is too great! I love that cow :) I do not know her, but her personality is just priceless!

Reactions: redrebel821

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
7/4
That is too great! I love that cow :) I do not know her, but her personality is just priceless!

Helen (our youngest milk cow) likes skritches as much as sniffing Wifey's EVOD. Now Bandit (Helen's mom) has also shown an interest in these smells, and her other daughter, Cricket, is also sniffing us intently. We might have started a new fad: Dairy Puffers!

Hogs & Quiches,
Fuzzy

Reactions: wvducklady

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
7/4

Happy 4th of July Everyone :) (That Celebrates it!)
Had to go spend $6 on 1 replacement yesterday, These B&M shops out here know how to overcharge!
And I can tell you it wasn't even a real Aspire coil replacement >..> She tried to sell me a 5 pack for $30!
I was like, You're kidding right? I know they need to make some money but Sheesh....

The only reason I went out and bought one is because my package wouldn't be here... and I needed one
My Juice was tasting like Demon Farts!

happy-fourth-of-july4.gif

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
7/4
I love asking people, who think they are smart...."does England have 4th of July?"
9 out of 10, the reply is NO! Why would they celebrate that? :lol:
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

In the United States the 4th of July is a day of celebration
In England it is a day of mourning

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
7/4
7/4
Since I started vaping I have come to dislike days that the mail doesn't run.

I know, right?! I can so relate to that. Plus, there are way fewer new vape videos during the weekend. *sigh*

I've been feeling more and more like getting a dual 18650 box mod. Something like the Titan. I can't really afford it; but one can certainly dream, yes?

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
7/4

I love asking people, who think they are smart...."does England have 4th of July?"
9 out of 10, the reply is NO! Why would they celebrate that? :lol:
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

Without being too much of a butthead, yes, England does have a 4th of July, and a 5th, and a 6th... The 3.5 years I lived there, no one even mentioned that date because it means absolutely nothing, not even a day of mourning. :cry: They do have a celebration in November that they use fireworks for: Guy Fox (sp?) day, the man who tried to blow up Parliament.

Fuzzy

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
7/4

Without being too much of a butthead, yes, England does have a 4th of July, and a 5th, and a 6th... The 3.5 years I lived there, no one even mentioned that date because it means absolutely nothing, not even a day of mourning. :cry: They do have a celebration in November that they use fireworks for: Guy Fox (sp?) day, the man who tried to blow up Parliament.

Fuzzy
Well that's the point of the joke :p
When the person says no (as most have done), I ask them if their calendar skips from the 3rd to the 5th :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread