Woodvil Sale Day Thread - May 23, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Got em, thanks for keeping the list up to date :)

I think I found out who got number 123 for your list Ancient one :)
mommabird62 posted a picture of it in the REO family photos & storage thread,
Post 6152 page 308, there might be a few more there for your list, not sure.

KAS

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Do you get a dull film from vapor right around the atty - on the top of your woodvil?
Anything to be concerned about?
It does just wipe off - I find myself putting some Howard's or Mineral Oil on the top fairly frequently, to protect it...

Happens on the metal Reos too. I just wipe it off, every once in a while. As long as you keep the Woodvils protected with wax or mineral oil, regularly, it shouldn't be a problem.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Thanks - I just never noticed - must be the black wrinkle, hiding it pretty well...
:)

Happens on the metal Reos too. I just wipe it off, every once in a while. As long as you keep the Woodvils protected with wax or mineral oil, regularly, it shouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: Debadoo

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Welp, guess I've earned official hoople status...
Threw all my mods (2 woodys and a mini) into my bike bag and headed downtown to see some fireworks, and I swear I locked the buttons. Nope.
Exibit A:
woody.jpg

Exibit B (my new Stumpy):
stumpy.jpg

I hadn't even been drinking! Well, I am now. Thank goodness I have another woodvil. I guess Bella Bolo will be taking a trip to ME. She really needs a spa day after tonight :cry:

Reactions: RuDawg7890

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I hadn't even been drinking! Well, I am now. Thank goodness I have another woodvil. I guess Bella Bolo will be taking a trip to ME. She really needs a spa day after tonight :cry:
oh dang.....glad you are ok!!

so pretty scott!!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
@ancient puffer I was looking at the spreadsheet you have, and Little Bird said she'd gotten [HASHTAG]#357[/HASHTAG] cherry for me, but you have that down for fargazer. Pretty certain from looking at it that mine is 357 though. Not sure what I did with the invoice right now, but pretty certain that's the one I have. I wonder if fargazer had 359 and you entered that on the line that the spreadsheet said was 359, which is your [HASHTAG]#357[/HASHTAG]?

Reactions: kas122461

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
I think I found out who got number 123 for your list Ancient one :)
mommabird62 posted a picture of it in the REO family photos & storage thread,
Post 6152 page 308, there might be a few more there for your list, not sure.

KAS

I have the twin to the 123 gator onyx spectraply one but it was never on the site. It actually didn't have a number. Not sure who wound up with 123 [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
@ancient puffer I was looking at the spreadsheet you have, and Little Bird said she'd gotten [HASHTAG]#357[/HASHTAG] cherry for me, but you have that down for fargazer. Pretty certain from looking at it that mine is 357 though. Not sure what I did with the invoice right now, but pretty certain that's the one I have. I wonder if fargazer had 359 and you entered that on the line that the spreadsheet said was 359, which is your [HASHTAG]#357[/HASHTAG]?

I tried to be very careful about not getting the number vs "Robert's Esoteric Number"™ mixed up, but anything is possible. Some of the entries are based on posts in other threads as well, or are 2nd hand info, but in any case, I've updated 357. Thanks for the headsup :)

Last edited:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Welp, guess I've earned official hoople status...
Threw all my mods (2 woodys and a mini) into my bike bag and headed downtown to see some fireworks, and I swear I locked the buttons. Nope.
Exibit A:
View attachment 468923

Exibit B (my new Stumpy):
View attachment 468924

Wouldn't doubt that it's possable for the button to wiggle back into the open possition. I have one that after a couple of hits will end up locked and I have to unlock it.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I have the twin to the 123 gator onyx spectraply one but it was never on the site. It actually didn't have a number. Not sure who wound up with 123 [emoji4]

Mommabird62

Okay, it looked a lot like it, I remembered the empty spot on the list and thought I had found one. :oops:

KAS

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Okay, it looked a lot like it, I remembered the empty spot on the list and thought I had found one. :oops:

KAS

Oh no problem kas. [emoji6]There were two made and they are identical. [emoji3]

Mommabird62

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I tried to be very careful about not getting the number vs "Robert's Esoteric Number"™ mixed up, but anything is possible. Some of the entries are based on posts in other threads as well, or are 2nd hand info, but in any case, I've updated 357. Thanks for the headsup :)
Well after further searching ya didn't mix em up.....it was claimed in a post by fargazer. I don't have eagle eyes at all, far from it. But had a friend who helped and she's pretty good. But here's my post wiff da photo should anyone wanna make absolutely certain. Well, the pics really stink, but dunno if they can easily be made bigger. Woodvil Sale Day Thread - May 23, 2015 | Page 85 | E-Cigarette Forum Anyhow, thanks hun!!

kewl of ya to try Kas! and good spottin on the identical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread