Custom E-Juice In A Disposable Cig-A-Like Cartridge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape Master

Jul 3, 2015
Hello vaping Community,

I recently bought a very old cig-a-like vape pen as a secondary ( behind my evod, ill be getting an eleaf istick 50w soon. ) The battery is re-chargable but the cartridges are disposable... The vape came with 5 pre-filled nicotine cart's ( However I hate Nicotine ) I was wondering if there was a way to siphon out the nicotine juice out of the cartridges to refill with my own juice? ( Vanilla, yummy! )

I have looked into it myself, and I found an answer for some cigalikes... however mine is very different. It has this plastic casing that encloses a small cartridge containing the cotton/juice...

Here are some pictures of what my e-cig is like...

Attachments

• e-cig_04_l.jpeg
    e-cig_04_l.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 1st_generation_disposable_cigalike.jpg
    1st_generation_disposable_cigalike.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 30
  • first_generation_ecig.png
    first_generation_ecig.png
    260.7 KB · Views: 36

thailand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
I still have my cigalikes (V2 cigs) and the cap was a pain to pull off. The ones in your pic are the 3 piece ones...i'm used to the 2 piece, with the coil and cotton in the carto.
I agree with classwife, and maybe there is a way to replace the filler as well...I always found cleaning the filler never really gets all the old flavor out, especially a strong flavor.

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    If you can get it apart, should be easy. Looks like may not be able to do anything without that, though. If you could get out the filler peice, could also drip down it. Looks possible the thread is 510 and could get empty carts for it. But them for a little money you can do a lot better, unless you just want something tiny.

I was able to refill a disposable once with a good flavor, didn't last long but planted a seed towards how good it could be. That thing was "classic" flavor which actually was unflavored, mostly PG.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread