Reactions: KatzWh1skers

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
7/5 #1

Have you ever tried green bean fries? They're either great or just bad.

Jup, my SIL gets em from Schwann's, and they're great, cept they put too much pepper on em. Don't tell anyone cuz I could get kicked outta Tx for saying this, but I can't stand black pepper. shhhhh

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
7/15 #2

7/5 #1

Jup, my SIL gets em from Schwann's, and they're great, cept they put too much pepper on em. Don't tell anyone cuz I could get kicked outta Tx for saying this, but I can't stand black pepper. shhhhh

:laugh: Have you tried their Ice Cream? It is very good, better than store brands imo. :)

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
7/5 #2

7/15 #2

:laugh: Have you tried their Ice Cream? It is very good, better than store brands imo. :)
Ya might need to change your date, but I'm sure they'll know what ya mean. I used to get their black cherry ice cream when they had it in season, but last time I tried it, last summer, it wasn't very good at all. Used to love it, but isn't nearly as good now, and certainly wasn't worth the price. But I do love a lot of their stuff.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/5 #1

Deep fried Pickles, DF twinkies...
7/3 #2

Deep fried pickles. :D

7/3 #3
...Deep Fried twinkies...

7/4 #2
Cream cheese stuffed jalapeno poppers are amazing. :drool: Have you ever tried green bean fries? .

Well ..bad news is we're plum outa Deep fried Pickles and Twinkies...Cook had the day off yesterday...Can I interest you in some Fried Alligator on a Stick??
Alli on a Stick.jpg

..folks say it tastes like pork!

How 'bout a side o Chicken Fried Bacon with that..
Chic Fry Bakon.jpg

..I've even heard of Deep Fried Starbucks! Heck, What CANTCHA Deep Fry these days!!??
You can even get your French Fries WITH your Corn Dog!
french fried dog.jpg

Top it all off with a lil dessert...We are out of Chocolate Frogs...
Choco Scorpions.jpg

But we just got inn a whole MESS of Choco Scorpions...this IS the high Desert, after all..
Sorry we were closed yesterday..Be sure to bookmark us for your NEXT Family get-together :)
Cheers!
KatzWhiskers :D

7/5

The weekend is about over for me.

AMAZING Fireworks pics, Mac

Have you checked out RTDVapor? Thats where I got my 18650 Battery ;) Came superfast and its wasn't over expensive!

Thanks ,Chibi!

And if you're STILL hungry...check out our Spaghetti Sundae! It's not REALLY spaghetti...It's Italian gelato with Strawberry sundaae sauce...the parmesan cheese is grated white chocolate...and the "meatballs"...get this...are CHOCOLATE

Spag Ice.jpg

...no worries folks!! The next Big Eatin Holiday isn't until Labor Day ;):D:D

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
7/5 #3

7/5 #1

This was me last night after fireworks....

Infographic052.jpg

You ate the fireworks?????

hehehe Katz, would definitely try the chicken fried bacon, but really wanna try chocolate covered bacon. I'm a bacon freak so would do that just about anyway, cept with scorpions on it! Never tried fried gator but I would. Chocolate meatballs???
Can one convert to being Italian????

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
7/5 #3

7/5 #2

Ya might need to change your date, but I'm sure they'll know what ya mean. I used to get their black cherry ice cream when they had it in season, but last time I tried it, last summer, it wasn't very good at all. Used to love it, but isn't nearly as good now, and certainly wasn't worth the price. But I do love a lot of their stuff.

Ah, maybe they changed the recipe? It's been awhile since I had their Ice Cream, definitely on the pricey side.

Reactions: Debadoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread